“First Time this Location”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“First Time this Location”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

First time at the new Dallas location. WOW. What a difference... Light, airy, bright, modern and comfortable. Great job and great service.

• Visited October 2013
Eric A, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thanks so much for visiting the Hard Rock Dallas! I love to hear that you like the new look of our Cafe! We are very proud of what have to offer here in Dallas! Come back in and see us!!! We have live music on Fridays and an awesome Happy Hour!!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Never go wrong at the Hard Rock”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great food and service. Fun atmosphere. Drinks were super expensive.. each of us spent a total of $30 for basic menu food items, hamburger, chicken fingers... and a drink

Visited October 2013
Eric A, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
I am so glad to hear that you had a great time at the Hard Rock Dallas! Come back in and see us!!
Scranton, PA
“If you're at the American Airlines Center, it's worth the walk!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were at a large company event at the American Airlines Center. We walked trying to find someplace for lunch, but no one was prepared and the waits were 45 minutes. We were crossing the street when the person at the door yelled to us. He said for a small party they had no wait! They planned ahead and had a limited menu (not inexpensive), but were moving people through. We got a table. The waiter was up-beat & super cheerful. The service was great! And, the food was really good! It was just grilled chicken sandwiches and cheeseburgers with toppings & fries, but really good. This was my first time at a Hard Rock. Enjoyed the 80's music videos and the chocolate chip cookies for dessert. We got back from lunch on time, too.

• Visited September 2013
Eric A, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
We love to hear that you had a ROCKING time wiht us here at the Hard Rock Cafe Dallas! Please come back and see us again!!!
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“No Rockin' Just Eating”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Wednesday Night was slow, but the food was good and the dessert Apple Cobler w/Ice cream was great! The service was excellent, probably because there were only a few other patrons besides our table of six.

Visited August 2013
Eric A, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thanks for stopping in and checking us out. The next time you come down to the American Airlines Center for an event come check us out again!!
“Overrated and overpriced”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have never been to the new Hard Rock Cafe location, but definitely remember going to the old one as a kid. I remember how cool it was to look at all the memorabilia and walk around a restaurant thats basically a museum. So upon entering the newer location with my girls I was a little disappointed. It is as if they took all the fun away and tried to turn it into a swanky experience. There was very little memorabilia on the walls, each table had a t.v. with memorabilia slides. I was dissapointed in the upscale menu that was offered to me, I actually came close to leaving before I ordered, maybe I should have. We all settled on something and placed our order. It was a Monday night and there may have been two other tables in the restaurant, but it still took 25 minutes for our food to arrive. My two daughters did not eat their food and my wife and I simply picked at what we had. It just wasnt very good. Its more of a bar these days I guess, but I wanted the experience I had as a kid and its just not there.

• Visited August 2013
Bryan D, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 4, 2015
There is a distinct difference in the two cafes that have resided in Dallas. Hard Rock Cafe is all about an exciting authentic experience and we obviously fell short of that goal during your visit. We have made several adjustments to how we are doing many things to bring more fun and excitement to each and every experience. We hope you will stop by and let us show you how we rock it Dallas.

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!