“Best service ever =]”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Hunter Valley
“Best service ever =]”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had a very short stay in Dallas visiting a relative, with not much to do we visited the Hard Rock Cafe and we were very impressed. My family and I have been to many of the other Hard Rock chains over the world but I was pleasantly surprised to find that this one in particular was by far the best in terms of food quality and service.

Our very attentive(and really awesome) waiter was one of the best waiters I've ever had. Nothing was too much trouble for this boy. Lovely personality, really chilled and easy going. He made us feel valued and comfortable and always made sure we had everything we needed.

I ordered the half-chicken that was coated in a barbecue sauce which tasted really great, it was definitely big enough to share between 2 people. I also ordered the mousse which seems small but is really nice and filling. Everyone at my table really enjoyed their meals and dining experience, we would all dine here again if we returned to Dallas.

I wish I could remember the name of our waiter, he was young with lighter coloured hair (if the owners of Hard Rock Dallas are reading hehe) he deserves a massive raise =D

• Visited November 2012
Eric A, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thanks so much for the awesome feed back! I will let our servers know that they did a great job. Next time you are in town let us know!

castro valley
“a classic chain”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

true to form, it had a great food and atmosphere. Vintage rock and roll paraphernalia and great selection in gift shop of souvenirs. Service though was a bit slow.

Visited July 2012
Eric A, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thanks for letting us know that you came in! Come back and see us this year as we have a special Memorabillia Tour coming in with some awesome pieces!
Omaha, Nebraska
“Twisted Mac and Cheese”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and I shared the twisted mac and cheese for lunch. It's a lot of food, even for two people. We asked the waitress for the recipe and she gave it to us. Not the one you can find on the internet.....the one they use that has 3 secret ingredients. We made it when we got home and it will be a new favorite at our house in the future.

Visited December 2012
I make this one at home as well and just love it!!! Thanks for the feed back! Come back in and see us soon! ROCK ON!
Mansfield, Texas
“Great time! Most Improved!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wow! This place should get an award for most improved. My friends gave me a surprise birthday dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe Dallas two weeks ago and I have to say this place was great! Our waitress was friendly and extremely helpful. The manager Ursula came to the table to make sure we were being well taken care of. The food was hot and fresh. Our drinks were great as well. We loved the atmosphere. This place is so much better it was 2 years ago.

• Visited November 2012
Thanks so much for the awesome feedback and for coming in again to see us! Next time you are in let us know and maybe we can give you a little something sweet!
Grovetown, Georgia
“Great atmoshere”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Loved the atmosphere! Staff was friendly, food was good! Been to others and you can expect the same service, atmosphere and food in all. Expensive, but they all are

Visited November 2012
Eric A, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Hard Rock Cafe prides its self on the serivce that we offer to all of our guests that come ROCK with us.

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!