Tripadvisor
Dallas
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews jerry brown dos equis state fair breakfast area complimentary breakfast was great king bedroom front desk fair park great hotel to stay safe area breakfast staff a hilton honors member beds were very comfortable non smoking modern hotel the entire staff cleaning staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The lady at the front desk name Ashley ROCK she was very helpful when checking me in and out she know how to make me feel as a Diamond member the hotel was nice love the new look my room was very clean I enjoyed my stay I didn’t get to have breakfast due to I over slept

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2020

We’ve had the privilege of spending a number of nights at the Hampton Inn Suites in East Dallas. What a perfectly wonderful property! The rooms are sparkling clean, very spacious, bright, wonderfully designed with lots of big drawers. The rooms have a fridge, microwave, automatic window shades and the beds and bedding are marvelously comfortable.

They serve a delicious breakfast (included in the rate) with great variety; hot foods are hot, cold foods are cold. We could even make our own waffles just the way we like them.

The staff? Outgoing, friendly, extremely accommodating and it’s a joy to encounter them. Housekeeping? It’s perfection.

There’s a swimming pool and fully outfitted fitness center with ample equipment.

We don’t know why this newish, conveniently located hotel isn’t rated 4****, but it certainly should be. Treat yourself and enjoy the terrific Hampton Inn Suites East Dallas.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 14, 2019

The staff is caring and diligent. The facility is only a few years old and well maintained. Easy access to I30 and a short drive to downtown without the cost of a downtown hotel. The Arboretum is very close to this location as well.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2019

The hotel is great, very new, location isn’t too nice but the place is in very good shape and staff for the most part is friendly and will help you as much possible. Everything for breakfast looked really fresh they just need a little more variety of food

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2019

This location provided great management and a great staff!! I will definitely be returning for a future stay with my family and would recommend this location for those who may be looking for a quality hotel..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple