See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonder experience at this hotel. The staff is very accommodating. The morning breakfast was great. Loved having a beautiful indoor pool to swim in and the gym had everything to keep up with my workouts.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Destination776429
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was very clean. Breakfast was huge a lot to choose from. The pool was great the location was perfect. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The Hampton had very spacious dining area for the breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank ericleaf46
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have stayed in plenty of hotels both for business and pleasure. In this case it was for business and I have to say that the Hotel Manager (Jerry Brown) was an all around positive and absolute energetic individual that went out of his way to make the stay more comforting. He went out of his way to speak with technical support for my digital room key. The day shift crew made my stay very memorable. The rooms were absolutely clean and aromatic. I enjoyed the stay all around and had no complaints at all.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank daddy169
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My man Jerry Brown hooked us up with 3 nice hotel rooms at a moments notice.Hes worked 98 days straight in the grind. Hes got a generic name with exceptional service. The hotel is brand spanking new so everything is hella nice.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends