“Fun Atmosphere, Great Food”
Review of Bread Winners Cafe

Bread Winners Cafe
Ranked #80 of 4,316 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Fun breakfast place. Excellent coffee. Nice servers. Outdoor patio. Great egg dishes. We will be back.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank FederalExpress

Reviewed September 24, 2017

The brunch was very good. I wish I could have brought home a lot of the bakery items as they looked very good. I settled on a cookie or two and was glad I did when I needed a snack later. They were large and soft and very good.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place. Packed in weekend. I'm only giving a 4 star because they wouldn't keep their egg. :). The weekend special was an amazing sounding burger dish. A burger on hash browns with cheese. Wow. There was no listing of an egg. I'm not an egg person so I just want to head and asked to make sure there wasn't one. Actually that was supposed to be and they said they were correcting the menu so there was an egg. I asked if they could leave it off and the answer was no.

IT WASNT ON THE MENU. But glad I asked. Still wish I had that burger.

All good. Still a good place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My family and I were visiting from out of town and this place came up on Trip Advisor with 4.5 stars. I don't understand how. My eggs were slimy and undercooked, the breakfast potatoes were flavorless, oily, and served cold. Toast was also oily and cold, though sort of tasty in an unhealthy, garlic-bready way. The fresh fruit bowl did not look or taste fresh. The only good thing was the cheese grits so if you go just order a giant bowl of that and nothing else. Also, if you care, they did not use cage free eggs or have non dairy options.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

If you are looking for a place that has great bread, desserts, sandwiches, and salads, Breadwinners is the place. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2017