“Wonderful Surprise for My Son - Best "Giant Cupcake" in the World!”
Review of Bread Winners Cafe

Bread Winners Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Bread Winners Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful Surprise for My Son - Best "Giant Cupcake" in the World!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is my second review of this restaurant; this review is for their great pastries. My son's birthday was last weekend and I wanted to give him something different. He lives in Dallas, I live in San Antonio. I called Bread Winners because I know their pastries are some of the best. Anyone that I spoke to at the Bakery was very friendly, professional and courteous. I asked them for a Giant Cupcake; I was specific on what I wanted; a guitar and a birthday wish. They emailed me a receipt with all of the details. I received calls notifying me on where they were in the process of my order. Each time they were professional and courteous. The Giant Cupcake was delivered to my son's home on time in the morning, and he WAS surprised! He told me that the cupcake was perfect. He loved the guitar and the message. The cupcake was delectable. My son said it was evident that the frosting and cake was made by a superb baker. They really take their name Bread Winners seriously! Thank you Bread Winners for making my son's birthday the best ever. You guys are the best!
Website: www.breadwinnerscafe.com/bakery

• Visited June 2013

Bossier City, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service, Great food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was a hot Saturday morning in Dallas when we visited Bread Winners, but that did not seem to phase our server. She was friendly, fast, observant, and courteous the entire time! The food was absolutely divine and the drinks, excellent. If you haven't tried the Cherry Limeade, it's a perfect summer-time drink that will cool you off and has the perfect amount of kick. :) We'll definitely be back.

• Visited June 2013
Deerfield, Illinois
“Delicious food, cool place”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Had breakfast here, from the outside, had no idea what we were in store for. Really cool interior (and much larger than it looks). Food was excellent- had the beef brisket has and eggs- awesome. Kids had the bananas foster waffles and they really enjoyed those. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
Paragould, Arkansas
“Quaint Little Restaurant”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good size portions and great desserts. Caution: the chiptole mashed potatoes are very spicy. Wait staff was very friendly. Good restaurant for casual dining and special events.

• Visited May 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Good place”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

drinks are good...customer service (mannerisms) semi-ok. Food is good...but you're better off going for brunch. Long wait for tables but only because it seemed they were short staffed. Will go again when back in town.

• Visited April 2013