“Family dinner - our 2nd visit - highly recommended”
Review of Ruggeri's - Dallas

Ruggeri's - Dallas
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruggeri's - Dallas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #440 of 3,656 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ate at the Preston Road Italian Resturant for the second time last night. The owners did change but the quality has not. First time we ate there the wife and I had their Chioppino and it brought us back again. Our waiter on our first vist about a year ago was "Al" and we asked for Al on arriving last night. Al is an excellent waiter and lots of fun! Ask for Al you will have an enjoyable dinner.

Wife and I both had the Chioppino again, daughter had the fried calamari (as always) and son had the spaghetti and meatballs. Wife and daughter shared a side dish of spaghetti with olive oil and basil. All the food was very good nd pasta was al dente which is unusual in the U.S. and a pleasant surprise. Bread is plentiful, warm, and really good. Food quantity is ample and well prepared. Great selection on the House wines ($10.00 a glass) and easy to find a great wine - if not sure Al will find one for you.

Nice selection on menu and if not sure what to order Al will make sure you get something great.

Highly recommended - oh about $110 excluding tip for family of four including my two glasses of red wine.

1  Thank Oscar R

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We met up at 6pm- had not been there in awhile. We had a nice round table for 6 and could visit easily.Piano player came in and played nice soft music while we were there/ service was good and food too. I have made three meals out of mine// too much to eat in one sitting/Everyone loved there food/
good location-Preston Royal and the Owner was there to seat you.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I have had the pleasure of dining at the Ruggeri's at Preston and Frankford here in Dallas several times. Their service was excellent and the food was delicious. I ordered their salmon dish each time, and it was incredible for the price. The portion is large enough to take some home in a doggy bag for the next day's lunch. Also, their dinner salad for only $4 is outstanding. And last but not least, they mix a mean Grey Goose and tonic!

All in all, one of the best restaurants around, especially considering the reasonable prices for everything.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have been here a few times and they always have a very unique soup of the day. All of the ones I have had have been excellent! Last nights was Eggplant Soup! Very tasty. The Grilled Salmon was fantastic! I really enjoy the atmosphere. The prices are not bad and the portion sizes are big! The service is a little in the slow side, but not bad!
Overall very nice restaurant for dinner!

1  Thank Barboo83
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Our office goes for lunch a lot, people seem to really like the salads. I love the pasta, it seems fresh and has a good flavor. This is a great place for a quick lunch.