“early dinner with family”
Review of Ruggeri's - Dallas

Ruggeri's - Dallas
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruggeri's - Dallas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #414 of 3,882 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We met up at 6pm- had not been there in awhile. We had a nice round table for 6 and could visit easily.Piano player came in and played nice soft music while we were there/ service was good and food too. I have made three meals out of mine// too much to eat in one sitting/Everyone loved there food/
good location-Preston Royal and the Owner was there to seat you.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I have had the pleasure of dining at the Ruggeri's at Preston and Frankford here in Dallas several times. Their service was excellent and the food was delicious. I ordered their salmon dish each time, and it was incredible for the price. The portion is large enough to take some home in a doggy bag for the next day's lunch. Also, their dinner salad for only $4 is outstanding. And last but not least, they mix a mean Grey Goose and tonic!

All in all, one of the best restaurants around, especially considering the reasonable prices for everything.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have been here a few times and they always have a very unique soup of the day. All of the ones I have had have been excellent! Last nights was Eggplant Soup! Very tasty. The Grilled Salmon was fantastic! I really enjoy the atmosphere. The prices are not bad and the portion sizes are big! The service is a little in the slow side, but not bad!
Overall very nice restaurant for dinner!

1  Thank Barboo83
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Our office goes for lunch a lot, people seem to really like the salads. I love the pasta, it seems fresh and has a good flavor. This is a great place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

It is like going back many years. Delicious, beautifully served food with terrific service.
I have been a customer for over 30 years and return frequently. The best fish and manicotti ever.

Been to Ruggeri's - Dallas? Share your experiences!