“Good Italian”
Review of Ruggeri's - Dallas

Ruggeri's - Dallas
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruggeri's - Dallas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #440 of 3,656 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Our office goes for lunch a lot, people seem to really like the salads. I love the pasta, it seems fresh and has a good flavor. This is a great place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

It is like going back many years. Delicious, beautifully served food with terrific service.
I have been a customer for over 30 years and return frequently. The best fish and manicotti ever.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Choosing a cuisine is always a chore. I got to choose this time. My husband and I always heard this was a great place so, we decided to try on a weeknight. We arrived a bit early for dinner and had the restaurant all to ourselves. Nice place for a proposal. We ordered appetizers and wine. Both were nice. The wine was a bit pricey at $ 9.00 a glass but, they do not scrimp on the pouring. It was more than I expected. We did not have time to order entrees on this visit. Maybe next time we will. Service was wonderful.

1  Thank olderthanu
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My wife and I enjoy Ruggeri's. We live near the one at Frankford and Preston in far north Dallas. Because we go there frequently, we have gotten to know the waiters. They are great. I particularly enjoy the Cioppino and Pork Chop Parmigianino.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

You could easily drive past this sleepy Italian food Mecca if you were not careful but do a little searching around for it and you will be rewarded with wonderful food and friendly wait staff. The namesake owner is on site with his eager staff many of whom have been with Tom since his beginning close to downtown Dallas. All types of dishes and if you don’t see it on the menu you can ask for it. Quiet bar area for cocktails and live piano in the dining room. We like it!!!!!!!!