“Loved it”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Knox
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Saw a lot of mixed reviews for this place, but we loved the food. Incredible pizzas, outstanding calamari and decent prices for Dallas. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Dallas has some really great Italian restaurants. Unfortunately, the food is average at best. From the appetizers we had to the main course, nothing was better than average. Almost a compliment because a lot of these types of restaurants (elite, pretentious decor and crowd) ate just plain bad.

The service was great. I want to give credit where credit is due, but the truth is I won't go back just for that.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

We had 8:00 reservations and they had us wait until 8:45 to be seated. The service was marginal and the host and matre d were rude. Would not recommend!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I like the location and people watching is the best. The rest? Okay.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went here before going to the boulevard for the SMU game and tried their $9 bottomless drinks. I had a bellini which was good and everyone else has pfuzzis which were like frozen bellinis. Those were strong!! The food was good. I got a pasta dish and turkey meatballs and my husband got steak and eggs. Their pizza looked good too! They give you the most delicious bread though...sweet and savory kinds...so yummy!