“Good food, great service”
Review of Grand Met

Grand Met
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Met is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 3,656 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Terminal D at DFW Airport
Transit: Skylink (available for guests with boarding passes only), and Terminal Link
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My suspicion is that everything on the menu is great. We have there eaten several times and everything has been fantastic.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Although their menu do not offer a lot to choose from, their dishes are organic, tasty & the right portion. Breakfast offers 100% orange juice and their coffee do not leaves a bitter taste at the end. Very good service and comfortable seating.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I ate at at the hotel for three meals during my stay. It was pretty good. First, I got the late night menu just before the lounge closed. It was the grilled salmon blt, hold the bacon. It was a perfect grilled piece of salmon on toast with some kind of yummy spread (I normally would request no spread, but I am glad I missed that). It was accompanied by a lightly dressed green salad. Next day, I had the salmon nicoise salad, loaded with goodies and delish. Finally, the charcuterie, which was good but kinda disappointing b/c it seemed to be a little bit skimpy on the toast, olives and cornichons. I also ordered the Phinny wine flight, which the Spanish and Italian selections were very good, the French selection was a little sweeter than I like. All in all, very good. Not your normal hotel food.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I usually try to eat before arriving at DFW, but on a recent flight that wasn't going to happen. Not really wanting more typical airport food I decided to get dropped off at the Grand Hyatt and give Grand Met a try, even though I was a little short on time.

But the server managed to get me a couple very nice apps in short order. The Sous Vide Halibut Cheeks (red curry puree, coconut jasmine rice foam, puffed rice, micro greens) were decidedly small, but decidedly good. The Braised Veal Cheeks (cauliflower puree, grape chutney, spiced hazelnuts, chives) was a bit more substantial, but also decidedly good as well. While the wine list tends toward fairly pedestrian offerings, careful selection can yield something decent.

While prices are a little on the steep side (but you *are* at the airport), the service is good and the food could certainly hold its own even at an off-airport location. And it's a quick trip to your gate, even if taking the train to another terminal.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had diner at the Grand Met as part of our one night stay at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Although likely not required, we had made reservations using the hotel's on line web site a few weeks prior to our visit.

The restaurant is beautiful inside and the service was exceptional from the moment we arrived. The waitstaff checked on us frequently throughout our meal.

The menus are unique as they light up when you open them making them easy to read. There is a nice array of appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts to choose from.

We each had a green salad and the salad was both delicious and presented nicely. While we love seafood since we have plans to have seafood over the coming days we chose the organic half size chicken (a larger size was also available) and the chicken was tasty and moist and it was accompanies with vegetables and some type of starch. We each had one roll which was delicious as well.

All in all a wonderful meal and one of the best at a hotel restaurant in my opinion.