“We are so fortunate”

and up
Dallas Arts District Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Ranked #4 of 251 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Symphony center in Dallas.
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Dallas is lucky to have such a marvelous performing venue.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

The home of the Dallas Symphony, The Myerson also hosts a wide variety of local musical groups as well as concerts. Acoustically, it is one of the best halls in the world. There is plenty of lobby space for gathering, and the sight lines are good.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We had the buffet dinner beforehand as we were making a flying trip down after work and didn't want to be late due to a crowded restaurant. The food was honestly better than I had expected, really top quality. The salads and fruit were so fresh and my salmon was lovely. We didn't have a chance to really glam up, just nice date night clothing. Thought we would be out of place, but it was really no problem at all. All the staff was excellent, very kind to us, and we were able to take our seats well before the lights went down for the music. I've been to theaters and symphonies in several countries. There is just something warm and welcoming about the staff at the Meyerson making it the most memorable experience yet. Of course, the excellent Symphony doesn't hurt at all, either.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We went to the Dallas premier of the American Four Seasons. I've been to the Meyerson before, and I like the venue. The performance was wonderful, but I was disappointed with the lack of interaction between audience and performers. They had a large sign indicating that the soloist was going to appear during the intermission, but neither I nor those seated near me ever found him!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

What's not to like?? It was an awesome band in a place with great acoustics!!!

Been to Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center? Share your experiences!