“Great mall and I don't even like malls”
Review of NorthPark Center

NorthPark Center
Ranked #19 of 238 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Named as one of the "7 Retail Wonders of the Modern World" by Shopping Centers Today, NorthPark Center offers an unparalleled luxury shopping experience with 225 unique retailers, restaurants and legendary department stores set amid a magnificent setting of internationally acclaimed 20th and 21st century art, award-winning architecture and extraordinary landscaping. In 2012, NorthPark Center surpassed $1 billion in total overall sales placing it among the top five performing shopping centers in the United States. In 2006, NorthPark Center completed a $250 million expansion, which included the addition of 1.2-million-square-feet of retail, restaurant and community space, a 1.4-acre sculpture garden, CenterPark, and a state-of-the-art movie theatre, AMC NorthPark 15. NorthPark Center is the largest shopping center in North Texas with over 2 million square feet. NorthPark Center is five miles north of downtown Dallas, 30 miles east of Fort Worth and at the center of it all with convenient access to surrounding suburbs. Dallas Love Field Airport and Dallas Fort Worth International Airport are both located within 20 minutes.
Greensboro NC
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great mall and I don't even like malls”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My best friend and I made a trip to Dallas recently and went to Northpark to do a little shopping. Normally I avoid traditional malls, but Dallas is so atrociously hot in July that I was willing to do anything in an air conditioned space for a few hours. This mall has everything! Very high end stores as well as all the standard mall fare. If you go, you have to eat at Bread Winner's Cafe and Bakery. They have jalapeno bacon - need I say more?

Visited July 2013
2 Thank heels94GreensboroNC
NorthParkCenter, Social Media Manager at NorthPark Center, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thanks for the kind review! We're glad you paid us a visit and were able to escape from the heat with us! Hope to see you again soon!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

While planning my trip to Dallas, I put a visit to Northpark Center high on the 'shopping' list. Just a glance at the store listing convinced me this was the place to go to. And it really lived up to my expectations. Great stores, clean and pleasant environment. I loved the indoor architecture, which has a certain vintage feeling that is very hip now.
Visited late on Sunday and had not enough time to visit the 2nd floor, so I will go back this week.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank RidderH
NorthParkCenter, Social Media Manager at NorthPark Center, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We appreciate your kind review and thank you for visiting us! We'll see you again soon!
sarasota
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“not perfect but darn close”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I like Miami's bal harbor just a little more, but other than that, this is the best shopping center I have ever seen. for those who gripe about its aging a tad, well, there are a lot of new walmarts you can shop at!

2 Thank m v
NorthParkCenter, Public Relations Manager at NorthPark Center, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We're glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!
gosport
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“shop till you drop”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Visited this mall in August with my wife and two daughters.

It has everything from high end shops to all the usual stores that you would find in many malls across the USA.

It was easy to find and had ample parking.

The mall had a peaceful ambience, the girls felt safe which was a bonus.

Well worth a visit

Visited August 2013
NorthParkCenter, Social Media Manager at NorthPark Center, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for posting a review! We are happy that you and your family enjoyed your time at NorthPark. See you again soon!
Houston, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Second to None”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This has been my favorite shopping center since a child and it has only gotten better over the years! Every store for any price range, ample parking, and some of the most beautiful christmas decorations I've ever seen! I never miss an opportunity to shop here when visiting Dallas!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for your nice review! See you on your next trip to Dallas!

Been to NorthPark Center? Share your experiences!