“It's okay but I like the location.”

Woodlands American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodlands American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #396 of 3,734 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Preston Rd
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

There burgers are way too tall to eat. Make them eatable please! I've been there three times and it's never been something to write about, so I'll end this review here.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

However this was a very good restaurant - good food, good atmosphere & great service. Definitely deserves repeat visits.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Had lunch with my friend and had a great time, this is the second time I have visited and both were for lunch.
Brie, flat-bread an soup are fantastic as is the espresso. Its a little expensive but the atmosphere is great, very modern, wood and steel but very comfortable. Hard to believe this location used to be a Wendy s. the store has a new hip feel that is great. Will be back. Sal

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I went here with a group of people when I was in Dallas for work. Everyone LOVED their meal. Our waiter was great, like I said, we had a large group, and he was very attentive. The atmosphere is nice too. Would def go back!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Ok food and service, nothing notworthy. Wife had chicken. I had steak. No complaints, just wont remember it. Best thing was Wente Merlot.

1  Thank kpconno