“Safety first”

Ranked #105 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
weldon spring
“Safety first”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

There were tornado warnings in Dallas. The front desk called all rooms to inform the guest and tell them to come to the lobby. This was just days after the Joplin tornado. Many of the guest came to the lobby. He had some fresh baked cookies for us.
The rooms were large, clean, and was able to get a good night sleep.
This is not the first stay at this hotel. The way guest are treated it will not be the last when in Dallas.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed June 8, 2011

1) I went to Texas, first time, for a special guy's graduation.
2) I booked a flight and hotel through one of the online resources,
the deal for Comfort Suites was the best, so I chose it.
3) I hadn't check the facility online, so I didn't know what I was going to find.

What I found was a staff that was professional, cordial, helpful beyond expectations, Dan, the Front Desk clerk assisted me in getting into my room quickly, and printed out the directions I needed to get to the graduaiton. As I quickly learned, Texas is very much about highways and driving, and the road kindness of Texans greatly surprised this guy from New Jersey. The room, was, in fact, a suite, and a SWEET one at that. Sofa bed, beautful king size bed,Large flat screen TV, HBO channels, WI-FI, clean bathroom, updated decor, amenities that bring comfort to the traveler, microwave and large size (clean) fridge, secured away in a nice cabinet,, even a laundry room for guests to use as needed. Let's face it, if I moved to Texas, I'd let this be my home!! Last, checkout was quick and easy, no delays or additional expenditures, I was able to get to the airport early enough to get my tickets and checked in, Thanks to the work of this one facility.

My first trip to Texas was memorable, if I go back, I'm making a similar deal for this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Ankeny, Iowa
Reviewed March 29, 2011

We wanted to stay close to downtown as we were going to a Mavericks game but downtown hotels were pricy so I looked out a little farther and found this one. Front desk was very helpful in giving directions to downtown which was about 10 minutes away.

The hotel and room was very clean but the only reason why I didn't give it a 5 was that the outdoor pool was very dirty. There were leaves in it and didn't look like it had been cleaned for awhile. Hot tub was cold. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was good and just a walk through the parking lot is a Taco Bell and KFC and Sonic.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank GoHawksAnkenyIowa
cleveland ohio
Reviewed March 20, 2011

met my grown son in dallas for some vacation time and found this hotel to be great for our needs. big enough for the three of us with a king bed and a full fold out couch. breakfast was great and included, (hubbie and son were especially fond of the texas shaped waffles)
right on highway 30 which we took to go both to downtown dallas attractions as well as fort worth attractions. staff was very nice and when we needed something they brought it up right away. everything was very clean as well.

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank kimcht
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Stayed here while on business. Plenty of work space. Room was spacious and very comfortable. Staff was very friendly. I will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank bjwalter555
Tulsa, Ok.
Reviewed November 29, 2010

This is a smaller hotel. It is fairly new. All the rooms have a fold out sleeper sofa, coffee table, flat screen tv, free wifi, coffee, hair dryer, desk, fridge, microwave. There is a breakfast until 9:30 that slightly varies every morning....we enjoyed biscuits and gravy and sausage eggs and biscuits. They also have juice, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, Texas shaped waffles, fruit, bagels, muffins, pastrys, toast. Also Monday - Wednesday there are snacks in the evening. Hotel also has a mini pantry with drinks and various snacks and canned soup to purchase. The area seemed to be newer developed and we felt very safe. Theres any kind of fast food nearby you could want, Ihop, Chilis, Dennys, Starbucks. Theres also a walmart just across the highway.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank learmanswife
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed August 24, 2010

When this hotel says to enter the latitude and longitude into your GPS system they really mean it. It is difficult to locate but nice once you find it. The first room we were offered was a large accessible room but the air conditioning was not working and the room temperature was 88 degrees. We complained and were moved to a smaller (still accessible) room that was nicely cool. The accessible features in this room were more than satisfactory with adequate turning room in both the bed and bath rooms. The provided breakfast was fine with the waffles in the shape of Texas which the kids enjoyed.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family