“Firecracker Shrimp - Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #313 of 3,578 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Montfort Drive
Transit: There is a DART stop near restaurant.
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Firecracker Shrimp - Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Visiting from out of town and just happened to drive by and stop. Thank goodness we did! The wait staff came around just enough to care, but not too much to be pushy. Food was excellent and came out perfect. Average drink prices (X-rated Moscata Martini = $9.00), but they were good. If this is a chain, I hope it comes to our town. When we are in Dallas again, we will be back.

• Visited March 2014

Waco, Texas
“Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio is now my favorite wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was my first time in this establishment and I must say, their first impression is still lingering in my memory. The service was great. I have never gone to any establishment and sat for 6 hours. My friend and I arrived at 2:00 p.m. and we didn't leave until 8:00 or later. each one of our checks totaled $60 plus but it was well worth it. The food was GREAT!!! This was the first time I had eaten a Grilled Salmon BLT and I must say, this is now my favorite food.
Our server was Alexander and he was EXCEPTIONAL!! He kept our drinks coming and waited patiently until we were actually ready to order food. I will most definitely be visiting this establishment in the near future...

• Visited December 2013
Dallas, TX
“It'll work”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a neighborhood spot for us. Food is okay, ambiance is more vibrant - go here for a night out with the crew, not really the best family spot. Although they have Mac & Cheese and that's why my guys enjoy!

Visited October 2013
Earth, Texas
“It might be a chain ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

...but we have always had great food and service here. Tasty burgers and stuffed mushrooms! The Sunday $7 burger/fries deal running now is a good deal in a nice environment.

Visited September 2013
Dallas
“Don't go on Tuesdays!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I love to visit during lunch at the Preston Wood location. I am in at least once to twice a week and sit at the bar for lunch. Today was a total fail! I did not even get to eat because my heartland salad was nearly 45 minutes late! I get an hour for lunch like most people and I choose to drive 10 minutes over to this location as its a great deal. But today was a total fail and all I got from Leo the manager on duty was the reasons why. The kitchen was backed up, and so forth. This was not my problem, then he said there would be no charge for a salad I did not get? Then wanted to know if I wanted it boxed up? So when was I supposed to eat it? I have had several issues with Houlihans so I will stop going, then they get a little better. The lady that works the bar during lunch is Amazing! She gets it so right but when she is given nothing to work with such as Leo and no kitchen manager (off on Tuesdays) how can she keep the customers coming back. I would like a call from John the GM this week.
This should not happen, I was one guy trying to eat a salad for lunch and left with nothing but his soup which was lukewarm at best. I want an answer as to why I should go back? I will be writing a review on Yelp, Dallas Guide Live and Trip advisor with Leo's name all over them. and not to go on Tuesdays! No Kitchen manager and it's a toss up as to if you can get to eat or not.

• Visited September 2013