“Overall successful trip”

Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
Ranked #10 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My three day two night stay at the Omni Parkwest in Dallas was pleasant. Staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive. Valet and Bell gentlemen were very efficient and prompt. Give this hotel a try!

1  Thank 929jeanw
Write a ReviewReviews (1,874)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. The conference room provided the necessary ammenities. The rooms were nice and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The hotel is convenient to DFW airport. I would recommend this to other groups for meetings not needed to be in the downtown Dallas area.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

would recommend again, nice, clean, helpful - towels need upgrading; room very clean, easy to use temperature control, nice bright bathroom, great fitness center; nice outdoor track right across street to run; a bit expensive, but quality; just not close to downtown and in the middle of "nowhere"

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I reserved the romantic getaway package for my wife and I to celebrate our anniversary. We have stayed at two other Omni Hotels prior and were always very impressed so expected a similar experience. Overall our experience turned out to be wonderful, but we did experience a couple of disappointments early in the stay. Upon arrival the romantic amenities (champagne, strawberries, etc.) had not been set up in the room as requested. I figured I would let them know so they could get that done, and in the meantime we could go lounge by the pool for a while. We got in our swimsuits and headed down but when we got to the pool entrance the sign read "Pool closed for repairs." When I made the reservation the website said nothing about the pool being closed, and come to find out it had been closed for a couple of weeks. So we headed to the front desk to let them know about the situation. The front desk staff were very apologetic and accomodating. They made arrangements to get the romantic amenities taken care of right away, gave us a discount on our rate, and they shuttled us to the nearby Omni Mandalay to make use of the very nice pool facilities over there. When we got back to our room everything was set up and included a handwritten note from the manager, Jevor Glover. This was a very classy touch and overall I greatly appreciated his attitude and efforts to make everything right. In the end Omni lived up to its reputation and our prior experience of great service. Our waiter in the restaurant, Danny, also provided excellent service for an exquisite evening meal. All in all, albeit those setbacks, we still had a great time on our getaway and will return to Omni Hotels in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Edmund A
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I came into town for a corporate sponsored event and was very pleased with the quality of the hotel, staffing and service. In the past, I have had mixed results travelling for the company, but this hotel was a very nice surprise.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Omni 3 x's since December and I have received consistent treatment and the hotel is remarkable value for the money. I had a queen suite and love the 12th floor. the room had a relaxing living room and desk. the bedroom had a comfortable bed and i could not have been happier with the silence of the room.

1  Thank Rgf49er
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and have never been disappointed. Very helpful staff from check in to check out. The rooms are modern and very clean and I love the view no matter where you are in the hotel. Noise is at a minimum and on this particular stay there was a hotel full of cheerleaders and dancers of younger ages and it didn't affect the stay at all.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo