“Enjoyed my Stay at this hotel”

Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
Ranked #13 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Chattanooga, TN
“Enjoyed my Stay at this hotel”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference. The entire time (5 days) I enjoyed a flawless stay. The staff was helpful, the hotel was clean and comfortable. The amenities were plentiful and it was in a good location, convenient to the airport and local dining. The conference set-up team were top notch and the facilities that were provided we perfect!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Wow, thank you for all the positivity! I will be sure to pass the compliments on to each department. Hopefully we will see you again next summer!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Marshall, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Consider this Omni to be a precious-gem sleeper. Like-minded mature guests can find quality accommodations with convenient self parking, attentive staff, peaceful surroundings, without a lot of fanfare and unwelcomed distractions.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dudley, even though we love serving all types of guests and families, we are in the middle of the metroplex, therefore get a lot of business men and womein in... we are so glad that's your type of crowd as well! Like you said, our staff is attentitive to guests' needs so please do not hesitate to contact any of our associates during your next stay if you want or need anything at all.
Austin, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Purchased premium upgrade room with daily breakfast and "wine thief" amenity. Neither the front desk nor the restaurant knew anything about it. I think they even had to go to the web-site to figure it out. Then in the restaurant the waiter knew nothing about it, and the manager argued about what provided the guest, saying, you get to have two small cheese trays but only one flight of wines (three two ounce pours of mediocre wine) for two people, so don't hog the wine honey. To top it off the steak was cooked to death at $32.00. "Wine thief package" priced at $50.00 (I guess it would have been a hundred if we each hoped to have a flight of wine.)

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
John, we greatly appreciate your feedback, as we have used it as a training opportunity with our staff. I understand that you have spoken with Hakan, our Food and Beverage Outlets Manager, and I hope he has convinced you to give our restaurants another try during your next stay. Thanks for your review!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here for the weekend. Hotel provided a shuttle to and from the train station. This was key because the train allowed me to get to and from the Sugar Bowl for the Texas-Oklahoma football game. The weight room was better than most hotels that I have stayed at (although the comparing hotels are from Marriott and Hilton brand hotels).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for the review, James! It's We =hope staying here at the Omni Park West enhanced your TX/OU weekend and that you'll consider staying with us again next year. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Room was hot, water pressure substandard, room service didn't read request, we weren't upgraded to a larger room like usual, and the bathroom and vanity reminded me of Boston or New York instead of Dallas--where everything is BIG.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Theo S, General Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback with me and I'm sorry that your stay did not go as smoothly as it should have. Your comments were shared with the team and we will ensure that the issues you experienced will not happen again. I appreciate the additional communication we had and that you will be returning to our hotel in the near future. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly when you begin to make your travel arrangements.
United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel staff was amazing. I had hurt my ankle before I arrived at the hotel. When we called ahead to see if you had a wheelchair available during my stay, the chair was waiting for me upon arrival. I used it the entire 4 days I was in conference. During meals when I was in the chair, your staff held my plate while I went through the line and the front desk, door people and restaurant staff were so kind and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Theo S, General Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience Lori. I'm sorry to hear about your ankle but I'm glad you had an "amazing" stay. We read this to the team this morning and they were all very happy to hear your comments. We hope you come back and see us again the next time you are in our area.
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel has every feature you can ask for, from the room to the restaurant. The staff is first rate, and will surprise you on your next special occasion, if you let in in on the purpose of your stay. We have grown to love this location on the west side of Dallas, as it is very easy to get onto or connect to highways, interstates and toll ways and return. Enjoy your next stay, we always do!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Paul, thank you so much for sharing your review! We love when our guests spend special occasions with us -- we will always do everything we can to make each stay memorable. If there is ever anything else we can do to make it more special, feel free to contact any of us here at the Omni Dallas Park West. See you next time!