“Very nice!”

Ranked #13 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Very nice!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed here on a business trip, but would definitely come back for business or pleasure! Very nice accommodations, and a fair price, too. The hotel was very relaxing. My room was clean and felt luxurious. Breakfast was on the pricey side, but not bad.

I felt safe, relaxed, and pampered!

Room Tip: My room on an upper floor afforded great views!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Bertha C, Executive Assistant at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for your recent visit to Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West. Our staff takes pride in service and guest satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Clean, Quiet, Classy, Safe. As a family of four our stay was wonderful. Clean rooms, hot water, safe and classy atmosphere. The food was good and they even brought complimentary cookies and milk for my children for an evening snack. Fresh lemon water in the lobby was so refreshing. Staff and other hotel goers were friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel, we will be back!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Catherine H
Bertha C, Executive Assistant at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you very much for the great comments on our hotel. Our associates take pride in making memorable experiences for our guests. We hope to see you at our hotel in the very near future.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel is clean, quiet, has excellent customer service, covered parking, nice gym, a running path by the water across the street, and great food.

I have stayed numerous times over the last three years. Whenever I am in the Dallas/Irving area I will stay here and will travel a bit out of the way just to do so. They have not only sold me on their hotel, they have had sole responsibility for selling me on Omni overall.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Bertha C, Executive Assistant at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at our property. We value your opinion and your loyalty to our brand. We hope that you will visit our property in the near future.
Chicago, IL
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was my first stay at an Omni. Overall it was great. The room was spacious and clean and nicely decorated. As previously mentioned, there is NOTHING within walking distance, so be aware of that. I was there for a conference and so ate most of my meals at the hotel - all were tasty and fresh. I had joined Omni Select (their rewards program) prior to my stay and while I loved the morning beverage at my door, I never did see cookies or the bottle of water I was supposed to have. Staff was pleasant and friendly at all times. The biggest problem was the plumbing. The shower's water pressure was mediocre at best, but the toilet ... Suffice it to say it didn't work! I had maintenance up twice during my 2 night stay, but it never did flush properly. Even the public ladies room near the meeting rooms always had at least one toilet in it that clearly wasn't working. It was pretty disgusting, not to mention inconvenient. I know Texas is dry, but this was ridiculous! Other than that - a good stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback on our property. We appreciate your time and value your comments to make improvements. I would like to apologize for the plumbing issue you experienced. I have passed along the information to our engineering department to correct the defiencies. We hope that you will visit our property again.
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Our stay was great and it outshine me when we arrive on Saturday evening from Six Flags over texas.. It was a nice hotel and spacious lobby, morsel gift shop, room, restuarant and pool areas. First time staying at the Omni hotel parkwest. The room was cool and we needed it from coming outside all day being at 106 degrees. Front desk was very helpfull... We recieve a excellent amenity chocolatate dessert with a bottle of champage celebrating my sister early bday... There are no bad reviews... Only thing is that its away from noise level and huge traffic flow the only thing making noise are the planes flying over..

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank dcx2200us
Bertha C, Executive Assistant at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the birthday amenity for your sister's celebration. We hope that you will come back and visit soon.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Whenever we take a trip to Dallas, Tx, we always stay at the Omni. This summer, we signed up the kids for the "Camp Omni" experience. Upon check-in, each child 12 and under received a backpack. In that backpack was a craft for them to make, s'mores flavored marshmallows, a water bottle and a scavenger hunt! Upon completion of the scavenger hunt, they took their completed list to the front desk and they received a merit badge for their hard work. They then took the merit badge to the chef and he made them each a dirt worm sunday! They each got a 10.00 gift card to spend in the hotel gift shop and a free breakfast buffet each morning we were there!
We LOVE the Omni. Fresh coffee and orange juice delivered to the room each morning. Bottled water and cookies and milk delivered to your room on the night you arrive. The staff makes you feel like a VIP as soon as you walk in the front doors!
The breakfast buffet was so delicious. Omlets made to order! I had never tried blueberry sausage before, but I will have it again!!!
The rooms are so spacious and comfortable. The beds are divine! Best nights of sleep I ever get!

Room Tip: The corner rooms are bigger than the regular rooms. We always ask for a corner room!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kittyconni
altus, ok
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had a reservation for July 21st and unfortunately I had a death in the family and I had to cancel. So I called to cancel my reservation and was told I would be charged $111 cancellation fee because it was within 24 hours of my scheduled arrival time. I asked if this was waiverable and was told "No" by the Customer Service Clerk.

Way to stay classy Omni Park Dallas.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business