“Perfect Stay!”

Ranked #11 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I am a very picky on hotels, Omni at Park West delivered up to my expectations. We stayed on Valentine's weekend. The hotel was very nice, our room was clean, perfectly decorated with everything needed.
Omni surprised us with a champagne, 2 flutes and strawberries covered with chocolate. This is a very nice touch after we mentioned that we were celebrating our 9th Valentine's together.
Breakfast food was excellent, service at the restaurant and hotel was great.
This is definitely a place we will go back for a romantic stay. Thank you Omni @Park west!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
OmniTexasMgr, E-Commerce Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, March 25, 2011
Thank you very much for choosing the Park West for your special occasion, and we are very glad to hear everything exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you next year if not before!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed March 14, 2011

This hotel is truly amazing in every aspect. I travel frequently and I will never stay anywhere else in the DFW area now that I have stayed at the Omni Hotel at Park West. The staff was absolutely wonderful. The manager actually called me to make sure my stay was enjoyable. Also, upon arrival, someone brought water up to my room. Every morning the staff brought beverages to the door for us, that were complimentary. Most of all, though, was the fact that you could tell the hotel truly cared about making the customers comfortable and their stay perfect. I stayed here for my mother's 50th birthday and the staff helped me make it a wonderful experience without expecting extra money or charging me a fortune. If you are anywhere in Dallas or Fort Worth for any reason, please stay here. You truly won't regret it!

• Stayed March 2011
OmniTexasMgr, E-Commerce Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to be part of such an important occasion. We hope to see you back whenever you are in town.
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed February 28, 2011

This is a full service hotel. Beautiful lobby. Room was comfortable and nicely decorated. The only negative comment I can make is some of the bath grout needs to be replaced (mold stains, but that's common here in TX). The room had a mini-bar and nice desk setup. We stayed only one night and did not partake of the bar or restaurant, but they looked nice. Decent sized fitness room. Free parking but overpriced wifi.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
OmniTexasMgr, E-Commerce Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, March 2, 2011
Thank you for staying with us here at the Omni Dallas hotel at Park West. Our Select Guest program does provide complimentary wireless internet access and is free to join. Simply sign up when making your reservation or the front desk can assist you at Check-In! Thank you and Safe Travels!
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Room was clean and decoration was decent, the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed February 2011
Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you back in Dallas whenever your travels bring you near!
IL
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Nice lobby with pleasant staff, but few things that were annoying. I ordered room service and after 1 hour I called to find out the chef "was confused" and forgot my order...now it would take 20-30 more minutes. Had I not called, it would have not been acknowledged. They should have called about the problem. Instead of apology, I was told it was busy (excuses instead of owning up) but I was given a free beer. Another thing was I heard the doorman and shuttle driver referring to "them Koreans" which I later learned was the staff of Korean airlines who stay there. While not horrible, they were making comments that could be interpreted as derogatory had they heard. Overall ok, but not great

• Stayed February 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 22, 2011

The check-in was a no-brainer and the price was beyond excellent. I had requested a corner room with 2 queen beds and got just what I asked for---along with a huge bathroom, windows on two walls, nice easy chair, working desk, and great TV. A locked mini-bar was in the armoire. The pool was heated to 82 degrees (we asked) and was gorgeous with many loungers with towels available. The hot tub was located between the ladies' and men's locker rooms, each of which had a sauna. We chose to indulge in an adults-only breakfast at the hotel and had an incredible meal for not much more than we would have spent at IHOP (where we took the teenagers after they woke up).

The hotel is one mile west of the intersection of I-35 and I-635 (LBJ Freeway) and about 8 miles east of DFW Airport, which puts it about 15 minutes north of downtown Dallas and about 10 minutes west of the Galleria area.

We make occasional trips to Dallas and have decided to return to the Omni whenever possible.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dallasokie71
texas
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Wow- this hotel is excellent on so many different levels! I will be a customer of a lifetime with this company! They really know what customer service and stay is all about! The room was stocked very well. Very clean and smelled great! We will be back again! Thank you for making our stay so wonderful!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
OmniTexasMgr, E-Commerce Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, February 24, 2011
Thank you for your kind words regarding both the staff and the hotel. Whenever you are in Dallas we look forward to seeing you return. Safe Travels!