“Convenience unbeatable” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Walnut Creek, California
“Convenience unbeatable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice hotel in which I stepped out of the lobby and right into my departing terminal. Perfect for business trips in which I want last flight in, first flight out. Food was surprisingly good. Rooms w/ modern decor. Wish all of my meetings in Dallas used this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Korean first
Dallas Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel is right in a terminal, so to get to a flight can be mere steps. The rooms for banquets are spacious and the staff is quite accommodating. Food here is worthy of 4-5 stars depending on what you like. Presentation is breathtaking, and seafood is far superior to expectations.
Pastry is wonderful and Sunday buffet is a win win.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Austin Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is our second visit to the Grand Hyatt and again everything was wohnderful. The view from the room of the planes taking off and landing was nice. The quietness of the room was blessed. and the bathroom was perfect.
We had a bottle of Texas wine and appetizers for dinner in the lounge and everything was perfect. A great start to my vacation.
The wake up call was right on time and we we right at the American Airlines International gate for our 545 AM departure.

Room Tip: Get the Park and Fly package and leave you car with them.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a lay over night at the Grand Hyatt at DFW airport. After a week on the beach we had thought this would be a simple stay over. It turned out to be an amazing experience. The check in was easy, they ask us if there was any occasion and we admitted it was our anniversary. By the time we got to the room there was a bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered cherries!
The dinner at the bar was equally spectacular. We ate appetizers and talked with the staff who were so great and knowledable, they pick out the food and wine for us.Great staff who enjoy their jobs and the place they work is the best sign of a great hotel. We are actually planning our next trip with a stop overnight just to hang out at the bar and nosh. (I'm sure with the sampling we had a full dinner would be equally wonderful) . M

Room Tip: It sounds weird but face the runway....The rooms are totally quiet and it's amazing to watch the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
GrandHyattDFW, General Manager at Grand Hyatt DFW, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Mike & Marta,

Thank you so much for taking time to share about your experience. Reading this made my day. Your kind words have been passed along to the appropriate managers and will be shared with the staff. Congratulations on your anniversary, and we look forward to welcoming you both again soon.

Happy Travels,
Lance Marrin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

What a great idea to have hotels in an airport! We had a long day of travel with delays and by the time we got to DFW, it was almost midnight. It was great to just walk to our hotel inside the airport! The rooms were great. Worth every penny. Was definitely better then spending money on a 30 minute cab ride to a hotel and then getting up earlier to get to the airport. We enjoyed ourselves and just went downstairs to the gate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

What a great stay. I was at the Hyatt 5 nights for a business meeting and it was a great experience. Meeting rooms were great and I was blown away by the customer service. Much more than I expected all the way around. Rooms were great ...clean and nice size. You will forget that you are at the airport. Highly recommend.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here again on Saturday night on the way home from Cozumel. As always, the welcome was efficient and quick. The gentleman at the desk realized that I had had an "interesting" hour and forty minutes getting through immigration and customs, and offered a well appreciated bottle of water. Ahmed the bellman was efficient in getting me to my room and making sure that I had everything I needed. The restaurant was a joy as always, with Luis as my efficient and pleasant waiter. After a very restful night John, the Bellman, and as far as I am concerned the most valuable employee in the entire Hyatt chain, took me and my luggage in the Hyatt SUV to my gate. It is always a pleasure to see John, a very good and pleasant man. I can't wait for my next trip through Dallas, minus Customs/Immigration.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business