“Great service”

Hyatt Place Dallas-North
Ranked #42 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel is well located and reasonable. The staff are very attentive and helpful. The free breakfast and Starbucks coffee were a great plus. I enjoy Hyatt Place Hotels due to spacious rooms which are well set up.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Hyatt Place has become on my top list of hotels when traveling with my family due to the setup, space,breakfast, kitchenette and extra sitting area. However, this trip was for school. My expectations were the same and I was hoping for the consistency that I enjoyed in Hyatt Place hotels in other cities. This one did not disappoint me. Not only was the hotel the same standard, the bathroom was upgraded better than other Hyatt Places'. During my 5 day stay the meeting space was nice, the food service was so accommodating I gained 2 to 3 lbs with the irresistible cookies. This location has impressed me (which is hard to do) and now I would recommend Hyatt Place as not only a family hotel but business or solo also.
P.S Fitness center was great, breakfast, lunch and snacks delicious. The hotel does provide shuttle service for a 5 mile radius.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th Floor near the stairs. Since I like taking the stairs it was a great location...
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Hotel was excellent and in great location for business. Breakfast was better then the usual 'free breakfast' there were several choices. Will stay here again if ever in the area for business or personal. Hotel was very quiet on the floor that I was located. I was fairly close to the elevator and never noticed any noise from it. The living area was a plus and made it easy to relax and work in comfort. The only thing that I would have preferred would have been to have a microwave in the room. The front desk was wonderful and very pleasant.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed for two nights while on a business trip to Dallas. Found a great price $100 less than the other nearby hotel. Really nice rooms with a separate sitting/work area divided by a half wall. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Very convenient location right off the highway and about 20 mins from DFW. Would stay there again for either business or personal if I am in that area of Dallas again.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The Hyatt, what can I say?? Researched hotels on trip advisor when I was planning our trip to Dallas. The Hyatt had good reviews so we decided to give it a try and I must say I'm glad we did. When we arrived the front desk clerk "Sarah" was really sweet as we checked in. She even remembered my name the entire duration of our stay. The rooms were big and spacious. Breakfast was delicious with many different variates of food to choose from. The location is great, right off the interstate and minutes from the galleria mall.
The front desk clerks were exceptional nice. They were always asking did we need anything and how our day was going. Wanted a good mexican restaurant to eat it at, front desk clerk suggested a wonderful restaurant for us to eat called "Gloria's", even printed out directions. I have only good things to day about the Hyatt and recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking to stay in a wonderful hotel downtown.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Straight up a good place to stay, location, clean rooms, fair price , will stay at Hotel again. From Hotel you can reach most of the business area of Dallas & with the close proximity to airport the ability to get back home when done is a definite advantage. They do provide a shuttle service which is nice when headed back to airport, it took awhile to get picked up so with a $20.00 cab fare rate I would recommend cab from airport, shuttle back.

Room Tip: No bad rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My best friend lives in Addison, so we visit Dallas a few times a year and this is one place where we have stayed the most. Here are the major highlights:

- Room are very spacious and have a separate living space
- I really like the ability to watch the large screen TV from both the bedroom and the living area.
- Room are very clean and the bed are very comfortable
- The room is a great bargain for the look, feel and size of the rooms
- Great location with awesome food nearby
- Easy access to the highway

We will surely be staying here most of our future trips near Addison.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple