“Good Tour on a Segway”

Dallas Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Glide in style with the original and most respected Segway touring company in North Texas. * AUTHORIZED AND APPROVED (tours by Segway Inc.) * BOTTLED WATER (Ice Cold during summer months) * HI-RES PHOTOS (Taken of every tour and yours to share) * TOUR GUIDE AUDIO SYSTEM (You keep the earbud please) * SEASONED PROFESSIONAL Segway PT Guides * RAIN PONCHO (If needed) Proud members of the BBB.
Dallas, Texas
“Good Tour on a Segway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

My wife and I live just out side Dallas. WE wanted to do a little something different for our 26th wedding anniversary. Now my wife is 59 and has no equilibrium due to a car accident. Cindy and Dirk gave her a some training and away she went, it warmed my heart to see her enjoying this so much. These Segways really do most of the Balancing and work. Cindy gave our tour it was very informative, good history lesson about Dallas. Both Cindy and Dirk have great personalities. I believe this tour was worth every cent.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank marcstrains

London, England
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great way to see Dallas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Having done a similar tour the week before in Denver I was able to compare the two. Cyndi and Dirk in Dallas were much better instructors and she gave much more detailed commentary. In Denver we got to ride faster!
Best to go for the morning tour, before the sun gets too hot.
It is such a fun thing to do - I recommend it highly. Every new place I go - I shall look for a Segway tour.

1 Thank homeric
North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Downtown Dallas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

We had the best time with Dirk and Cyndi. They were knowledgeable and patient with us during our entire tour. Their direction in how to operate a Segway was easy to understand. We like the fact they keep the group small in order to give you personalized attention and you can hear and see everything they talk about on the tour. When we go back to Dallas we will definitely take another tour with them to a different destination.

1 Thank child1414
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Segway Family Fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Three generation fun, it was!!! Over Easter Weekend, my son, grandson (almost 15), and I (Mimi - the g'mother.sometimes 15 at heart, I think!) decided we wanted a Good Friday Adventure and chose Dallas Segway Tours. After a couple of phone conversations the afternoon before to nail down the appropriateness of the experience for all three of us, we scheduled an afternoon tour - along the Katy Trail through the beautiful park. A quick, but thorough instructional portion started off the active part of the tour. And with 2 additional teenager girls, we 6, which included Cyndi, our most excellent guide, who stressed Safety above all, embarked on the adventure. Once we settled in to the feel of the Segway itself, everyone had a total BLAST! It was a gloriously beautiful day, perfect for this ride - and something I know we will remember always as a special and really fun time together -- and I think I can speak for all of us: We would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

1 Thank Ann W
Dallas, Texas
“Segway Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was the newbie on the tour & greatly appreciate all the time and patience Cyndi showed in my training. Thank you for a fun and fast way to see Dallas downtown.

1 Thank Kathy S