“Great way to see Dallas”

Dallas Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Glide in style with the original and most respected Segway touring company Texas. * CITY AUTHORIZED AND CITY APPROVED * BOTTLED WATER (Ice Cold during summer months) * HI-RES PHOTOS INCLUDED (Taken of every tour and yours to share) * TOUR GUIDE AUDIO SYSTEM (You keep the earbud please) * SEASONED PROFESSIONAL Segway PT Guides * RAIN PONCHO (If needed) Proud members of the BBB.
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Having done a similar tour the week before in Denver I was able to compare the two. Cyndi and Dirk in Dallas were much better instructors and she gave much more detailed commentary. In Denver we got to ride faster!
Best to go for the morning tour, before the sun gets too hot.
It is such a fun thing to do - I recommend it highly. Every new place I go - I shall look for a Segway tour.

1  Thank homeric

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We had the best time with Dirk and Cyndi. They were knowledgeable and patient with us during our entire tour. Their direction in how to operate a Segway was easy to understand. We like the fact they keep the group small in order to give you personalized attention and you can hear and see everything they talk about on the tour. When we go back to Dallas we will definitely take another tour with them to a different destination.

1  Thank child1414
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Three generation fun, it was!!! Over Easter Weekend, my son, grandson (almost 15), and I (Mimi - the g'mother.sometimes 15 at heart, I think!) decided we wanted a Good Friday Adventure and chose Dallas Segway Tours. After a couple of phone conversations the afternoon before to nail down the appropriateness of the experience for all three of us, we scheduled an afternoon tour - along the Katy Trail through the beautiful park. A quick, but thorough instructional portion started off the active part of the tour. And with 2 additional teenager girls, we 6, which included Cyndi, our most excellent guide, who stressed Safety above all, embarked on the adventure. Once we settled in to the feel of the Segway itself, everyone had a total BLAST! It was a gloriously beautiful day, perfect for this ride - and something I know we will remember always as a special and really fun time together -- and I think I can speak for all of us: We would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

1  Thank Ann W
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was the newbie on the tour & greatly appreciate all the time and patience Cyndi showed in my training. Thank you for a fun and fast way to see Dallas downtown.

1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed April 27, 2014

What fun!!! It's always fun to discover a city on a Segway. Great tour guide, great photo memories!!! Cyndi was very patient with our first time Segway rider, Kathy. Dallas Segway Tours was WELL worth every penny. Thank you so much for a very fun and informative morning!!!

1  Thank BobbieM1197