All reviews stayed here great hotel front desk cheer competition platinum member pleasure of staying neiman marcus loved this hotel rooms were very clean wonderful stay would stay here again bed was comfortable within walking distance business trip convention center shower elevator
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I absolutely loved this hotel and I'm kind of disappointed I was in/out of Dallas in less than 24 hours but wow! The location, the chic decor, the lobby, free wifi, and staff are top notch. This hotel feels chic and very high end. No carpet in the rooms? Yes! I wish more hotels would move in this direction.

Absolutely loved it and would stay again if returning to Dallas. I'll also be telling all my friends and fellow traveling co-workers about the AC Downtown Dallas hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank klynn83
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is top notch, from the check in process where the gentlemen at the front desk gave us great advice in places to visit on our first trip to Dallas, to the rooms which are incredible. Everything is updated; we especially love the flooring in the rooms - very modern and chic. We were even provided complimentary beer at the front desk, as we were asking about some good local breweries to visit. Will stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nick L
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The rooms were very nice. The location was perfect and was easy to get around downtown within minutes of popular destinations. I definitely will be returning in the future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank brianlfontenot
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. Love the wood floors - not dirty like carpeting. Great location - easy for Uber to find and plenty of places (restaurants, bars, parks) within walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jacinda l
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I've been a road warrior for many years and have travelled more than 1.5 million miles in the US, Canada and Europe. So staying healthy on the road is very important to me. This is a superb hotel with a very modern style and an impressive breakfast spread. But it's one downfall by management is a failure to have some heart healthy oatmeal that has become standard in all my travels. When I inquired about this to the server, she said that many guests have asked her about it, but she was told by management that oatmeal doesn't fit the brand, and they have granola instead! Anyone who cares about healthy eating knows that granola is not considered a healthy choice with excessive sugar and fat. The server said the Residence Inn had oatmeal upstairs and offered to get it for me, which she did, and earned a $20 tip. So the hotel gets 4 stars, the server gets 5 stars, and management gets 3 stars for their snob appeal by saying heart healthy oatmeal doesn't fit the brand simply because a pot of oatmeal doesn't fit the style. Really????? You can find an upscale pot to fit the style of the AC Hotel, if you want!!!

Date of stay: August 2018