“Alice Waters would be proud!”
Review of Bolsa

Bolsa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, European, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Wynnewood North
Dallas, Texas
“Alice Waters would be proud!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Each and every time I go to Bolsa, it's always wonderful - whether it's evening, late night, or brunch/lunch. Food never disappoints and service is terrific! I had't eaten a hamburger in three years, but when I discovered they grind their own meat, I splurged and it was sooo worth the wait. Their farm to table philosophy and use of organic ingredients gives me peace of mind in choosing anything on the menu - not to diminish the food at all -- it's delicious! Good wine list. And it's also great to eat at the bar if the place is packed.

• Visited August 2013

Conway, Arkansas
“Farm to table in a trendy setting.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place was packed and very interesting. It is in a older building and looks rough on the outside, but once you get in it makes sense. Very nice bar.

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth
“Wonderful Brunch Experience!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I were out exploring the Bishop Art's District one Saturday and someone suggested we try Bolsa for Brunch. I am so glad we did. They have a very interesting drink menu but the real star of the show was the food. All seasonal ingredients from local farmers which is prepared in a way to make the food the star of the show. I am sure we will be back!

• Visited July 2013
“Interesting drinks and wonderful food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I didn't know quite what to order for a cocktail so I asked the mixologist to prepare something for me in the way of a vodka martini. It was delicious with a hint of lime and mint...so refreshing. PEI mussels started us out. They were wonderful and it was a large portion! We then shared the arugula salad....bitter arugula paired with bits of sweet date. We also shared the catch of the day that was perfectly prepared, light and moist, and surrounded by an unusual combo of vegetables. Service is impeccable too. Bolsa is always a great place for a date...hip, trendy, hoppin'!

• Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
“Totally Worth It!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've gone here for lunch on a couple of occasions and it never disappoints. The seasonal ingredients are fresh and local. The menu is small but you can always find something delicious to try. My favorite is the pulled pork sandwich with homemade bread and butter pickles, served with fresh greens, it's absolutely delicious. Great interior and fantastic outdoor seating if the weather is nice. My only complaint is very limited parking.

• Visited February 2013