“Great Mixologist!!!”
Review of Bolsa

Bolsa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 3,734 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, European, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Wynnewood North
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Third time...locally grown produce, great wait staff, and crazy good drinks. Bartenders are the knowledgable I have met in Dallas. Use locally grown produce for great simple meals and drinks. Flatbreads are the best, simple but nice atmosphere. Oakcliff area must see!!!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I make it a point to eat at Bolsa when I go to Dallas. The food is always amazing. The drinks are innovative and a wonderful experience. The service at Bolsa is very attentive and pleasant. I really wish there was a Bolsa in every city I visited. An extraordinary culinary experience.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I am a Dallas native and I LOVE this place. The atmosphere is a "classy" Austin feel. The cocktails are incredible and the ingredients in everything are FRESH. I take all my dates, girl friends and business clients here. It's all around incredible and can be romantic because it's dimly lit. GO. You will NOT be disappointed. ;)

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Unique and delicious cocktails. I would consider this place a bit "artsy pretentious" and made for the luxury car set that like to "slum it." I rated it excellent for the cocktails, and if there was a category for Pretentiousness, I would rate it Excellent there as well.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is great! I like 2 eat @ the bar w/ Kyle. He is awesome! Best mussels intown. They R different flavors everytime I go but always great. Love the flatbreads the Jimmy's sausage is my fave. Always good in season salads. Had quail last time I was there it was cooked perfectly. Always jumping atmosphere.