$107
$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$112
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$99
$224
$129
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$181
$105
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$156
$144
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$287
$266
Hilton.com
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungekaboom townfront deskgalleria mallnight manageroutstanding staffmeeting spaceclose proximityevery employeehousekeeping staffvery nice hotelself parkingbusiness triplobby barbusiness hotelfitness centereasy access
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I stay here when I am in Dallas for business and the Night Manager, Al Saatsaz is AMAZING! He always remembers my name when I check in, or when I see him just walking through the lobby. Constance is our go to server when I say here. She also always remembers my name and welcomes me back with a warm hug every time I see her! Ask for her when you are there and you will have an amazing experience with her. The hotel is great and is within walking distance to many great restaurants.

I always book here when I am in Dallas and have another trip planned soon and guess what? The reservations is already confirmed.

Room Tip: Book here! Rooms are all very nice and updated.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank CWaters41
Reviewed August 15, 2017

The beds are new and comfy, the sheets are soft, and the comforter is just perfect - best night of sleep in a hotel in a long time - you will not be disappointed. Also - a bonus is that every single person that works here pretty much loves their job and talking to people - wow! I was so impressed!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

The hotel was great. All of the staff were exceptionally friendly and made sure I had a great stay. The room was very well kept and the bed was comfortable. The AC unit totally kept the room cold like I wanted!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

We had a convention Marriott Quorum. My daughter is in a wheelchair. This was one f the best hotels I stayed with her. Comfortable room, very convenient shower. personnel was helpful and thoughtful. Traveling with handicap is challenge and finding hotel like that does not happen often. Thank you very much for excellent service.
sonia245

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I stay at this Marriott every couple months for business trips to Dallas. The food and service in the executive lounge is terrific. Today, Aug 9th, Miguel served up some great food once again - BBQ chicken, salad, bean soup. Really outstanding.