“One of the best hotels we have ever stayed in!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park
Ranked #89 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Visiting family we wanted to stay on the East side of Dallas for convenience. This hotel was the perfect solution. We were greeted by the staff and made to feel at home. The rooms were large, clean, and very comfortable beds. The hotel was quiet and well maintained. We loved it and it was one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. We felt the cost was reasonable for a hotel in Dallas Texas.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
James N, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Good Morning Litebright,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased to hear your experience was great and you and your family enjoyed the services and amenities the hotel offers to every guest.

We hope that you come stay with us again on your next visit to Dallas.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This hotel is in a very convenient location right off Route 30. It's a fairly new hotel. Completely non smoking and although it's pet friendly you would never know it. Our room was clean and quiet, the bathroom was large, the beds were comfortable and we were pleasantly surprised to have a microwave and mini-frige in our room. We had some wonderful hot food delivered to our door, by an area restaurant for a late diner after our arrival! The hot breakfast was included and the breakfast area was large, modern, and inviting. This hotel hires some amazing people- they go out of their way to be helpful and ensure your stay is great. This hotel was a great find at a really great price!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Good Morning Peggy M,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your experience with us was great and you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest.

We hope to have the honor of your company the next time you visit Dallas.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Friends visited from another state and wanted a hotel with easy access to our home and to all the sites downtown. I wasn't too sure about the location, but they decided to try it and if they weren't comfortable we would find a different hotel the next day. Well, they enjoyed staying here very much. Great service and nice, clean room and comfortable bed. They also enjoyed the tacos they picked up at the market next door!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
James N, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays Carolyn W,

Thank you very much for your kind words about your friend's recent stay. My Staff and I are very happy that they enjoyed their stay and were pleased with the level of service they received too.
I hope we will have the pleasure of being their lodging choice again when their travels bring them back to Dallas, Texas as well as your choice too.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have an elderly mother. Her power went out for 3 days because of the recent ice storm in Dallas. She needed to stay at a hotel while her power was repaired. She booked this hotel but there was no way for her to get there because there was ice all over the metroplex, she couldn't drive, and taxis were impossible to get a hold of (she and I called over a dozen cab companies and we weren't able to reach one of them). This Holiday Inn location has a shuttle service but the radius is only 2 miles and my mom was outside of this radius (not by much, though). Plus, I was told at the front desk the shuttle probably wasn't running (the young man I spoke to didn't know). I ended up speaking to the General Manager, LINDSAY OWENS, about my mother's situation. He personally drove the shuttle on ice to pick her up. Further, he walked to her door, and held her arm as they walked to the shuttle waiting outside of my mother's house.

My mother checked out today and was taken home via the shuttle. She told me she had an absolutely wonderful experience. The room was clean and well updated, the breakfast was substantial (not just continental), and everyone was extremely friendly.

I'm very grateful to the staff but especially to LINDSAY OWENS for taking care of my elderly mother. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Patrick P
James N, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Happy Holidays Patrick P,

Thank you very much for your kind words about your mother's recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Dallas East. It was an unexpected Ice storm and it made everyones' weekend just horrible. We enjoyed having your mother stay with us while power was being restored at her home. Her presence also brought cheer amongst the other guests she spoke with in the lobby area too.
My Staff, myself and Mr. Owens would like to thank you and wish you and your mother a Happy Holiday season. We hope to be your lodging choice here in Dallas, Texas.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice 4 night stay to enjoy Dallas attractions. We enjoyed the indoor pool & hot tub. The breakfast had a good selection & stayed well stocked even 30 mins before closing. The hotel & rooms smelled fresh & were clean. This hotel was located close enough to attractions in Dallas as well as Mesquite that had a lot of dining options. Most of the staff was friendly & helpful. The wi-fi internet was good. TV & channel selection were good. Also a Walmart & SAMs across the street if you need anything.

Overall a very nice experience.

Cons:
- 2 queen bed suite a little small but for our 2 adults & 2 children it worked.
- No exhaust fan in bathroom.
- If you like fruit for breakfast bring your own, only bananas but the sausage, eggs, biscuits, cinnamon rolls & other items are good.

Stayed: November 2013
James N, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Happy Holidays Thwells,

Thank you very much for your kinds words and comments about your recent stay at my hotel. My Staff and I would like to say thanks and hope you will choose our hotel again the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Again thank you and wish you a Happy Holiday season.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My friends and I stayed for a night after looking for a hotel last minute. Check-in went smoothly. The staff was really nice. Our room was surprisingly spacious and clean. The free breakfast was good due to the variety of choices. I really liked the interior of the hotel, the design was modern. We didn't get a look at the pool area, but it looked ok. The business center was useful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
James N, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Pxm84,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your comments, as they enable us to further improve our services and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect. We are more than pleased that you have recognized the service that we extend to each of our guest and thank you for your kind words. We hope that when your travel brings you back to the Dallas area, you would consider us again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed for three nights while sightseeing in Dallas and were very happy with the experience. The hotel was renovated a few years ago and was fresh and clean. We found the staff all very friendly and helpful -- they all greeted us whenever they saw us. We enjoyed the good breakfast variety of hot and cold choices. I liked the healthier options like bananas, oatmeal & low fat yogurt and my husband liked the cinnamon buns, eggs and pancake machine! We found it convenient to get to and from downtown from the location. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
James N, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear EMJayfR,

We appreciate your comments about our property. We take our guest feedback very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. Please accept our sincere thank you and we hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Dallas.