“Great lunch deals”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a great sports bar. Catch any sports game on the numerous tvs. It is usually very busy at night. Lunch is cheap and not crowded. Great taco salad!

Reviewed May 5, 2011

We visited this place to watch the football and were very impressed. Screens eveywhere showing all the live sport. Loads of seating and a great venue with a good atmosphere.

My only complaint is the service, yes we were tourists and this bar may be used to locals but there was absolutely no service with a smile from the lady who ran the bar. It wouldnt put us off visiting again though.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

Why do you have to give a credit card upfront to order dinner and drinks? I found myself asking that as I left this place paying cash and they forgot to give me back my card."Excuse me, you forgot to give me back my card", I told my waitress as I had to drive back this place after leaving. She replied, "Sorry, I usually never take credit cards", as she hands it back. THEN WHY DID YOU TAKE MINE! Some racial overtones could be present here. Not many non white people in this establishment.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

This place is really great for sports. We spent a good 6 hours here drinking, eating, watching football, drinking, watching UFC and eating and drinking! It was great! This place fills up fast so be early and don't worry about getting a good seat to see a TV because the TV's are everywhere. They even write in the scheduled games for each TV on busy weekends, which makes picking a seat easy. The service was awesome, Molly, is fantastic (and she's a great waitress too ;-))! All the people were friendly and it was a really fun place to hang out. There's good street parking within a couple blocks, but make sure you check the signs, some places are illegal when they look fine. There's also an indoor parking garage right next door. The prices are very reasonable too, this was one of my favorite stops while I was in Dallas!

Reviewed January 5, 2009

WOW...we have teenage boys and we were able to take them with us to Frankie’s Sports Bar because they are a Restaurant also. They had a GREAT time and my husband and I had a GREAT time and we were able to enjoy it with our boys!

You can not say enough about the OWNERS, Bill & Johnnie Katz...Retired Military, very open minded and are out front working and getting to know the people who come in!

GREAT crowd...a very eclectic group! We go every time we are in the Metroplex~