$109
$99
$170
$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$112
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$159
$174
$161
Fairmont Dallas(Dallas)
$133
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$203
$177
Hilton.com
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$184
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$239
$145
$102
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

All reviewscommon tablekaty traildeep tubupgraded to a junior suiteroom servicewalk in closetfront desk staffbars and restaurantscookie cutterwithin walking distancefire pitfavorite hotelcorner roomnice propertyper nightroom was spaciousturtle creek
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The Le Meridien Dallas at The Stoneleigh is perfect for a small business meeting where you want to treat your guests to a classy hotel experience without being at a mega property. My corner suite guest room had a living room with separate bedroom and bath. The furnishings were modern yet harkened back to a classic era reminiscent of the hotel’s history. Bathroom amenities were refreshed everyday which stood out to me as a nice touch. My room was quiet even though it was close to an elevator and the bed was on par with most other Starwood properties.

We held our business meeting on the 11th floor (Penthouse) in the Stewart Suite which was perfect for 6-8 people. Food was top notch and service was attentive and friendly.

For offsite dining, there are several good places within walking distance. The Common Table is great for casual dining with an indoor/outdoor option with lots of beer to choose from. For a high end steak and seafood option, consider Nick and Sam’s across the street. This is the place to take your executive counterparts to close a deal over steak and wine.

This was my second stay at The Stoneleigh and its now my preferred choice when visiting Dallas.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I have stayed in almost every Starwood hotel in Dallas. By far, this is one with the best location for walking around combined with well appointed rooms and staff. Great small bar vibe in lobby and excellent staff. This will be the go to hotel for my wife an I each time we come back. The rooms are beautiful, combining the older accents of the original hotel, with all the modern needs for computers, phones, etc. The updates have kept the "older period" feel while giving the building a classic look. Great job. We will be coming back with each visit.

Room Tip: corner room suite was spacious with a great view of the downtown.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank islandbreezliving
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My grandmother, who lives in Florida, was supposed to come spend the weekend with us in Dallas a few weeks ago and stay at this hotel. Unfortunately, her flight was cancelled due to the horrific weather of Hurricane Irma and she was unable to make it to town. She had booked a pre-paid room but under these extenuating circumstances you thought that the hotel would be willing to give her the money back because of a natural disaster. However, I have reached out to the hotel on multiple occasions and have not even received a response or a callback about this issue. You would think a hotel would have compassion and understanding for the situation but they couldn't even take the time to respond and explain why they would not provide a refund. Airlines and other businesses across the entire industry were making exceptions but this hotel doesn't even take the time to respond. I would have expected better customer service and compassion from a hotel and think the way they treated this - especially with an understanding of how a hurricane can impact its own state - was below the standard of any hotel chain and is embarrassing.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Hazel H, Director of Operations at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Hello JasonKes23,

I am very disappointed to hear that we were not helpful in getting this issue resolved for your grandmother. I will need to follow up with my team to see why this did not happen. We understand that weather related incidents are beyond one's control and have allowed guests traveling from areas affected by these storms to cancel without penalty. I apologize for the inconvenience that we caused for both you and your grandmother. Please reach out to me directly at 469-375-5888 so I am able to fix this for you immediately. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hazel

Reviewed September 19, 2017

1) I initially called several times to see if I could check in around but the front desk told me that they couldn’t guarantee early check in at 1pm.
I was more frustrated at the fact that I couldn’t get a person to answer the phone.

2) On Saturdays, you will not get an afternoon nap in from 12pm-5pm. There’s a dj by the pool and it’s party time!
3) $28 valet per day.

Overall, the hotel is newly renovated. Rooms and bed were comfortable. The hotel is centrally located and close to good restaurants.
The staff was great.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stayed Sunday.

The good:

1). Nice lobby and bar area
2). Rooms are large, and nicely furnished
3) Staff, I mean every one, were nice and professional

The Bad:
1) I was not there for business, but would not use this for business travel. Very small desk/work area. This also caused a problem with breakfast -- the worker (very nice guy) dropped off the tray for 2. The desk cannot accommodate 2 people, and the don't set up a room service table, so I ate my breakfast on a plate in my lap...

2) No coffee maker in room. I don't mind ordering coffee from room service (and did), but really like a quick cup when I first get up. Is there some reason you can't put a k-cup, Nescafé or even a small drip machine in the room like every other hotel (other SPG hotels do)

The Ugy:

The pool party, which is every Friday night and Saturday and SUnday afternoon. Not disclosed on the website, probably for good reason for booking. We walk in past the pool PACKED with twenty-somethings and a DJ. If you are over early 30s or have kids, or just would Ike to sit out and relax, forget it. You will also get the thumping from your room.

To "HAZEL" --I have seen your stock responses to complaints about the party that this is designed for the enjoyment of guests and others. We were at the bar area as the party was ending. There were a total of 2 guests that went up. The other 100+ left out the side or trapsed through the lobby in wet swimsuits. This is not a guest event; it is a money grab for the hotel. I have stayed at other Le Meridien properties, and more of your sister Marriott/SPG properties than I can remember. You, as a hotel, need to decide if you want hotel guests or party-goers. We will not be back until you make your hotel guests the priority. I will be sending this review to Marriott/SPG corporate

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MTaylor815
Hazel H, Director of Operations at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Hello MTaylor815,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed our hotel and staff! I am sorry to hear that your room service order was not delivered to your comfort and that we did not inform you of our complimentary coffee makers (which are delivered upon request for future reference). I have reviewed your feedback with my operations team so that we can improve our service and offerings. We pride ourselves on providing exemplary service to our guests, and improvement starts with the feedback of our guests.

In regards to our Pool Events, at times, we co-host these events with local organizations who donate portions of proceeds to Dallas educational programs, camps for children with special needs, and other community charities. I would like to inform you that whenever we have events such as these, we always ensure that our guests are first priority and are accommodated. We have also received positive feedback from both our guests and community regarding our weekend Summer Swim Series. These events are a part of our culture and I apologize that our property does not fit your needs. We thank you for staying with us and providing valuable feedback. As always, please feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

Hazel