Birthday staycation, lovely 2 days planned. Valet though it was cold, was abrupt and short. No direction as to were to go since a good portion of the hotel is draped off for renovations. Again review has ALOT to do about the lack of service, not the renovations at all. Room is comfortable and roomy, amenities are abundant, bed comfortable. The whole "BE GREEN" in regards to the bulbs is crazy. ALL of the light bulbs had to be changed out because they would not stop flickering most of the night. THE one bright spot was the maintenance staff at night. They were aware of some of the rooms having the same problem, one even mentioned "these are new bulbs that were just replaced" Housekeeping not through at all. Stains on floors, wet wash cloths still on the floor, and trash not complete. Room service. Could you please find someone with experience in speaking and not talking over the guest. Order was wrong with the ice cream, burger was not cooked as requested, fries were dead on arrival, and the Coffee???? lets just say is was room temperature. From the previous responses left by the management of the hotel, I anticipate a detached, emotionless response. Its not if you encounter a issue, problem, the ISSUE is what does a person or company do when when a concern or problem happens, there is when you see the ability of a person, and the character of a hotel come out....well this hotel sadly, has no character, no warmth, depth, or any cause to care......at all. When the renovations are complete, one can only hope they do the same for the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas