“One of the few Breakfast Burritos in Addison”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #351 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 29, 2012

One would imagine that finding a breakfast burrito in Texas on Saturday morning would be easy.... I walked out of the only Mexican restaurant I could find because they HAD NO CLUE WHAT A BREAKFAST BURRITO WAS!! Ended up eating somewhere else, NO BB, then driving around saw "The Egg & I". Went in and checked the menu.... low and behold.. a breakfast burrito was on the menu - success. Had already eaten, but will return next time and try the BB and report back.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ordered eggs, bacon and skillet potatoes for lunch. Food was warm and freshly prepared. Not very large portions though. Service was fair, but I had to ask for a glass of water 3 times. I think my waiter was new. She seemed overwhelmed. Atmosphere was quiet enough to hold a business conversation. Will go back again.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have driven past this place many times. Then one day I decided to stop in and try it. I was greeted with a warm smile and friendly service. Once I took that first bite I was confused. Did the cook forget to season the food? It was very bland and overpriced. I would go again.....but I would skip the food.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great place to have Sunday morning breakfast. I hesitate to tell you about this place because it will be jammed next time we visit! It is a casual atmosphere very clean with good service and good food. We had tasty sausage and eggs and a very good omelet with potatoes and several choices of toast. They have a variety of menu items and is highly recommended!

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I like the Egg and I because they are a step above the common chains. The bold coffee is GREAT. It satisfies my desire for good, strong Louisiana coffee.