“Awesome”

Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
Ranked #3 of 37 Fun & Games in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zero Gravity Dallas is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. We offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to have parties and events. Most rides can be done with a friend, so everyone can achieve their adrenaline dreams together. We are open year round, so visit our website for ride descriptions, hours and directions.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I really love the park. If you like adrenaline you should go and try the bungee is great. I went with my kids that are 9 and 11 and they also tried the bungee. The people was so nice and they make sure that everything is safe. One of the guys also tested before my jump. Definitively i am going again.

2 Thank Pekemexigirl

Dallas, Texas
“GREAT PLACE - WILL BE RETURNING!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

i took my 12 year old daughter there for a day of fun - she is a thrill seeker. we bought the package with all 5 rides. it was well worth it!

first off, the staff is so fun but at the same time so professional! i can name them all as we had such fun together while we were there.

we will be back for sure!

Visited November 2012
Byron, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great theme park. Rides can't get much better none broke down and didn't have very long lines maybe we just got lucky but it was a wonderful time.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lawrence K
Fort Hood, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“BIGGEST ADRENALINE RUSH EVER!!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you consider yourself to be extremely spontanious, adventurous, an adrenaline junkie, and a trill seeker, then my friend you have come to the right spot. I've always enjoyed visiting amusement parks such as Six Flags, (either in California or Texas) but Zero Gravity for sure takes the icing on the cake. It's difentely something unique and different usual average folks don't do every day, so go try it. I of course did the 5 ride package, which is perfect for all trill seekers. Every ride had a specific high to offer, the bungee jump portion got me the best. Best experience ever! My heart was pounding out of excitement the entire time. 2 thumbs up, and a definite 5 star experience from me. It's worth the price even though it might seem a little steep on paper, but the overall experience is unexplainable * P.s the Staff was extremely professional, claiming yet never failed to cheer you on when you needed that extra push.. e.g me on the bungee.. lol A MUST if you're out of state resident and looking for a nerve racking joyful experience.

1 Thank ScaroMcnackles
“Awesome ;-)”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The BEST adrenaline rush ever!! A must visit !! Thank you to the cool staff!
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) I was all smiles ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Sherry Colorado