“Awesome ;-)”

Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
Ranked #3 of 40 Fun & Games in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zero Gravity Dallas is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. We offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to have parties and events. Most rides can be done with a friend, so everyone can achieve their adrenaline dreams together. We are open year round, so visit our website for ride descriptions, hours and directions.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The BEST adrenaline rush ever!! A must visit !! Thank you to the cool staff!
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) I was all smiles ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Sherry Colorado

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I took my boys for my 11 year olds birthday. We had a blast. The workers were amazing and very friendly. Great place for some family fun. I signed up on their email list and we get some really good coupons.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Took the kid here for her birthday. She did the swing and the bungee jump and had a blast. We also bought a t-shirt and video. No lines and friendly staff. A little pricey but worth it.

3  Thank TexasTurst
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was taken here for a first date, and honestly had the best time! I would highly recommend it! Staff was all very friendly and helpful! I thoroughly enjoyed myself! :-)

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Did the bungee and the.free fall into the net. Awesome. Staff was friendly and attentive.
I'd definitely go back to do all the stations if I am ever in Dallas again