“Great value for adrenaline rush.”

Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
Ranked #3 of 37 Fun & Games in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zero Gravity Dallas is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. We offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to have parties and events. Most rides can be done with a friend, so everyone can achieve their adrenaline dreams together. We are open year round, so visit our website for ride descriptions, hours and directions.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great value for adrenaline rush.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Did the bungee and the.free fall into the net. Awesome. Staff was friendly and attentive.
I'd definitely go back to do all the stations if I am ever in Dallas again

Pearland, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I bought my husband the "Ultimate Thrillseeker Combo" for his birthday and he had SO much fun! We will definitely be going back. :)

1 Thank Emily E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Insane! Best time ever!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We did all 5 rides. The workers were very patient, helpful, and just a lot of fun! The bungee jump was the least high but to me was the hardest because it was more mentally challenging -you have to MAKE yourself step off the ledge. The 16 story freefall........coolest one EVER...if you can only do one ride, this is the one I would recommend. They also take videos of all your jumps and put them on a CD or DVD for you. We also bought the Air-gasm t-shirts. VERY COOL! great night I will never forget..

2 Thank jkgreg
Princeton, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great venue! But...”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I took my girlfriend here as part of her 21st birthday celebration, and we honestly had a blast. I knew heights weren't her thing, so I just booked three rides for us (which took us about an hour and a half). The park was a little smaller than I'd expected, but it didn't matter as we went as soon as it opened and there were no waits for any of the rides. We rode what the staff said were the three most intense: The Skyscraper (definitely our favorite), the Bungee Jump, and the Nothin' But Net.

My only complaint is this - I genuinely enjoyed how friendly the staff was to us in that they made an attempt to be helpful and friendly our entire time there... However, when I went home and watched the videos that I'd just spent a lot of money on, I found that a couple of the employees grumbled some insulting things that the camera picked up when we were out of ear-shot. (Scoffing at my nervous banter after he had dropped me on the Nothin' But Net, as well as criticizing my girlfriend for taking a couple minutes to jump from the Bungee) The venue was great, but that just left a sour taste in my mouth afterwards.

8 Thank Blake H
Keller, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Fun Fun.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Me and my friend went yesterday, and we are both 15. i did 5 out of the 5 thrilling attractions while me friend did 4/5. i have to say, if you are a person that likes adrenaline rushes and being terrifyed, GO. because i love that feeling and it was amazing. A place like i've never been before. The free falling into the net was amazing! such a rush. When you get there it may seem scary, but do it!

1 Thank hannah e