“Slice of heaven”

Ranked #85 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Wynnewood North
Description: Located smack-dab in the middle of Bishop Arts District, Eno's Pizza Tavern takes pride in being your place to share a casual meal with family and friends in laid-back Oak Cliff. Using only the best farm-to-table ingredients and the friendliest staff, we have an atmosphere that's as warm as our delicious fresh pizzas and pasta. At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I love going to Enos because it is cute and the pizza, salad and wine is delicious. Having just moved to Oak Cliff, I learned that they deliver. Woo hoo! It's not the cheapest delivery in town but it's just as tasty as in the restaurant. I will be delivering more often when I'm too lazy to leave the house.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I were introduced to Eno's last fall, and have been regulars since! We come at least twice a month to create our own delicious, super thin crust pizza. The bruschetta is a must for an appetizer, and we love the carafe of house red wine! Eno's is a great value and you just can't get pizza like this anywhere else in the metroplex!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I had heard good things about this moderately-priced restaurant in the Bishop Arts District, but service was really bad. Our waitress stood around talking to her friends instead of waiting her tables. The salad that came with the pizza was probably the most boring salad I've had in years.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Title says it all. Super thin crust pizza is what they have. If they are busy (and they usually are), get a seat at the bar to avoid the wait.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Of course there are a variety of styles of pizza, but if you love thin crust then you will find none thinner or better than Eno's! The restaurant itself has a warm, home-like feel to it and the staff is incredibly friendly. The location in Bishop Arts is ideal for grabbing a bite and then walking around the various shops and galleries. I would recommend it for a date night, family outing, or place to take friends visiting from out of town. My only complaint is that it is not closer to my home.

1  Thank CarpeDiemDFW

Been to Eno's Pizza Tavern? Share your experiences!