“Original pizza, great atmosphere...ready to return!”
Review of Eno's Pizza Tavern

Eno's Pizza Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Eno's Pizza Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Wynnewood North
Description: Located smack-dab in the middle of Bishop Arts District, Eno's Pizza Tavern takes pride in being your place to share a casual meal with family and friends in laid-back Oak Cliff. Using only the best farm-to-table ingredients and the friendliest staff, we have an atmosphere that's as warm as our delicious fresh pizzas and pasta. At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today.
“Original pizza, great atmosphere...ready to return!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I had my first dinner here on the Friday after Thanksgiving. There were 5 guests including myself. The hostess was friendly and engaging. The service was the best I have had in Dallas. We never waited for refills, and were checked on just the right about without being bothered. We ordered salads and pizzas. The Pig Smiley was incredible. I am so ready to go back!!!! I can't say enough good things about my complete experience here. Finally, a place worth the Dallas traffic nightmare and parking. Go. Now.

Dallas TX
“Great thin crust pizza in a charming neighborhood”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a hidden gem for lunch or dinner. I never knew this restaurant existed and in such a cute pocket neighborhood, too. Be sure to plan a little extra time to stroll the sidewalks filled with boutiques and trendy stores. Pizza has awesome crust and the italian sausage is wonderful. The decor is inviting, unique, and romantic. Service was good as well. If you're looking for a different kind of date night, this would be a good choice. Be sure to stop at Dude, Sweet Chocolate shop just a stroll down the street for the world's best hot chocolate (dark chocolate). And I seriously mean the world's best.

• Visited November 2013
“Eno's has great Pizza”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Thr atmosphere of this pizza restaurant is wonderful! I have been here several times and each time I leave pleased. The pizza tastes wonderful. The crust tastes homemade and the cheese has plenty of taste and they put plenty of toppings on each pizza. Everytime I have eaten here, I have had good service.
If you are in Dallas and what good pizza, Eno's is the place to go.

• Visited September 2013
Arlington, TX
“Eno's Pizza Restraunt”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I go to Eno’s pizza often and we’re a fan of their thin crust pizza. Eno’s use an old school style brick oven and you can definitely taste the difference in the pizza. The fresh ingredients also makes a big difference. We usually split a large with their pasta and meatballs and it’s enough for both of us. My wife likes the Caesar salad as well. If you drink beer they have a variety of specialty beers. I usually get a Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a date night or just to hand out with friends to enjoy some good pizza.

• Visited October 2013
Santiago de Compostela, Spagna
“Great place”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very nice pizza place in a brand new and thriving area of Dallas. The pizza is good quality and the serive was very good.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Eno's Pizza Tavern? Share your experiences!