“Great hotel option for weekend in Dallas”

Ranked #44 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Philadelphia
“Great hotel option for weekend in Dallas”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very helpful staff! A special thank you to Brandi, a member of the front desk staff. I had an issue with my reservation less than 24 hours before arriving at the Sheraton in Dallas. Brandi was so helpful and straightened everything out! Great room and location. I would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014
Sheraton D, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello Efc74,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. Brandi and the rest of our team members are very passionate about making sure our guests receive the quality service they deserve. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Dallas the next time you journey down to Dallas.

Sheraton Dallas Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (564)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were more than pleased with the staff of the Sheraton. We stayed two nights here and our first night we are so tired we didn't realize how warm our room was. After returning to our room for our second night stay, it was even warmer. We called the front desk and they sent two service men up within 3-5minutes! James and James greeted us politely and immediately diagnosed the problem with the A/C and solved the issue. They were diligent, pleasant, and quick workers. They did not stop until the were completely satisfied they it was working 100%. Thanks to James and James, my family was able to rest well and know that the Sheraton strives to meet their guest needs. We will be back forsure!!
Also, love the rooms, the views, and the spaciousness of the hotel! The fitness facility is the BEST of any hotel I've stayed.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank AaronandSuz1
Hello AaronandSuz1,

We are glad to know that your issue was quickly and conveniently fixed for you. Our friendly and caring team members are our greatest example of what sets us apart from other hotels. We have shared your review with the Director of Engineering and we will see to it that James and James are commended for their good work and friendly demeanors. We invite you to return to the Sheraton Dallas again in the future for another enjoyable experience.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Last night was an amazing night--one I won't soon forget. In the Club Lounge I met two wonderful ladies named Shé and Sara Marie. They started off with pleasant greetings, but before long I began to feel a severe pain to the point of not being able to enjoy the delicious looking snack and glass of wine. I couldn't move, but while I was waiting for the sensation to subside, we began to converse and journey to discover more about each other. I can't wait to see them again next week when I return to Dallas.

Room Tip: I suggest a room close to the Club Lounge which is on floor 27
Green Features: They reward guests for being conscious of their role in keeping the world healthy.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello Tom C,

We glad to know you had a great experience at the Sheraton Club Lounge and we look forward to welcoming you back for another special and memorable experience!

Corsicana, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed at the Sheraton just for the weekend and really enjoyed the hotel. The sports bar was crowded and we had to get our own drinks from the bar, but otherwise, we had a great time. The Concierge was very helpful. We walked across the skywalk to Plaza of The Americas for breakfast. Jeremy made a yummy omelet! We were within walking distance to the Klyde Warren Park and really enjoyed going there at night. Our room was very nice, the view was awesome and the bed was so very comfy. No complaints at all! Got this hotel booked through Priceline and got a very sweet rate!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Michelle P,

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your weekend stay with us. We hope you will return to the Sheraton Dallas again in the future to take advantage of our location, our view, and our awesome Sheraton Suite Sleeper beds.

Cork, Ireland
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I had a problem checking in as the company ( hoteltravel.com don't use this site)I had pre-paid with never made my reservation with the hotel, bit the lady at check in was very helpful and got it all sorted for me, She even gave me the room and said she would look after it, which was nice as I was after just traveling 24h. She also looked up my SPG number (as I forgot it) this gave me free internet for the 4 days I stayed. The location is excellent and is only a few minutes walk from everything downtown, saying that taxis are cheap and always on hand. I had food in DRAFT once and it was nice and the service was good. The only down side to this hotel would be that it looks very dated and is in need of a revamp. But for the price I paid it was well worth the money.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Hello hattrickmannion,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our friendly team members, our great location, and the excellent food at Draft Media Sports Lounge. We invite you to return to the Sheraton Dallas again in the future for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Check in was smooth, with a friendly gentleman at the front desk. I walked into the wonderfully decorated room, and unpacked. Had a great, quiet sleep on their comfy bed.

The shower pressure will blast your skin off! It is WONDERFUL! Gone are the days of trying to rinse your hair with a light mist. The powerwasher shower head will blow the shampoo through the wall with a plentiful supply of heat!

Waking up in the morning, I head to the club lounge. Wonderfully decorated, and amply supplied. Gathering the morning feast, I head to an open chair in front of one of the TVs, where I am greeted by the hostess.

Sarah Marie! She is the nicest, happiest, pleasant young woman I have ever met! Her greeting was genuine, remembering most of the names of her regular patrons. She was attentive and bubbly, and completely brightened my entire day! She sets this Sheraton apart from all of the other Sheraton's I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Club Lounge is Phenominal
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Sheraton D, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Hello Randy W,

We are very pleased to know that you had a special and wonderful experience at the club lounge. Sara Marie and our other club lounge attendants are indeed one of the things that separate us from other hotels. We genuinely care about our guest’s experiences, and we invite you to return for another memorable experience again in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked... mostly. What that means is, the room was always BARELY cool enough. Actually, during our five-day stay, we got moved from one room to another due to the AC breaking in our first room. The second room's AC wasn't much better, but again, it seemed to do the job. Other than flaky AC, everything was fine. This was the smallest shower I've ever seen in a "big name" hotel, and the bathroom itself was small too. So, to sum it up, the bed was great, and all else was adequate. We assume our organization committed to this place because of the convention rooms and support, which was excellent.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hello Don G,

We apologize for the air conditioning issues you experienced during your stay. We invite you to stay with us again in the future for a cool and comfortable experience.

Yours in Hospitality,