$259
$233
$215
Omni Hotels
2,946 results
All reviewsnorth towersports barthe club loungean executive suitelarge hotelguest servicesconcierge deskroom serviceconference centerarts districtbusiness tripchecking indraftcarrieconventiondowntownmeeting
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Came to this hotel to stay while in Dallas. The parking situation was annoying. Waling form the parking garage to the north tower was such a hassle. We had to walk through this large ballroom that would just leave you lost all night. when we finally got to our room it was nice. a lot of mirrors and plugs for phone charging (great!!)..I wanted to enjoy a nice drink before going out that night so I ordered room service. It took 1 hour and 25 minutes to get a henny and coke. Once I called after waiting 50 minutes I was told my drinks would arrive shortly... when shortly became 25 more minutes I cancelled my order. The front desk still sent the drinks up and took them off the bill and they were heavy handed on the henny (thanks!!) other than that the stay for the night was just okay. nice rooms and not too cramped.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sheraton D, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Hello Rena,

We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. In addition to parking in the garage by the ballrooms, you can park closer by parking in the garage below the hotel. The entrance to that garage is on Pearl Street. We apologize for the delay you experienced with in-room dining and we invite you to return to the hotel, so we give you another experience that will change your opinion of us from an okay hotel to a great hotel.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Downtown Dallas Sheraton the first week of February for business trip. You can tell that most of the guests were there on business, but this hotel seemed to cater to the needs of all guests.

The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Housekeeping did an excellent job cleaning the room and bathroom. I was pleasantly surprised. And the toiletries - Phenomenal! I actually ended up taking a little bottle of lotion with me because it smelled so good. I wish there was a way to order it!

We ate at the hotel's restaurant, The Kitchen Table, on our first night. Service was a little slow but the food was good. It was quite pricey, but what do you expect from a hotel restaurant?

The bar area was also nice. We visited everyday before going to dinner. The drink menu had lots of selections (wine, beer, premium liquors and specialty drinks), and the waitress always brought us some salted almonds while we drank. I thought that was a very nice gesture.

The only con: Wi-fi was not included. It was an additional $14.99 per night, and you had to go to the lobby to get the information to log-on, as it was not listed in the room. You'd think that a hotel that has a large number of business travelers would have wi-fi included. Oh well.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel exceeded my expectations for my business needs.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sheraton D, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hello Chelsea,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are pleased to know that you were pleasantly surprised with your experience and we apologize that you were displeased with the internet cost. We do offer complimentary internet for our SPG members, so you should sign up for an SPG membership. We invite you to stay with us again in the future for another nice experience at the Sheraton Dallas.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

It has been my pleasure to stay at this Sheraton location not just because of the pleasing atmosphere but because of the excellent customer service rendered by their employees especially from Ms. Jeanette McGary. She served us with a smile, professionalism and treated us like we were Platinum Starwood Guests. Because of her treatment, I will certainly be an ongoing guests to this location as well as spread the word to my colleagues.

Thank you for having Ms. Jeanette on your team! She seems to be a servant leader; hope she will serve her way to training other outstanding employees of Sheraton (just my opinion)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stefanie c

Hello Stefanie,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. We have showed your review to the Director of Front Office who will reward Jeanette for her warm and caring service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Dallas for another excellent experience.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My company has had a convention at the Sheraton Dallas location for the past few days and my recent encounter with a front office personnel was beyond what I expected. Brian remembered me and my name from checking me in a few days prior to my delightful encounter with him. I had a few packages being delivered to the hotel and was having some trouble locating the second package. Brian checked with me daily when I saw him to see if I had received it, until finally I had. Him remembering me and showing compassion for my situation made my stay go from great to exceptional. If ever in Dallas again, I will definitely choose Sheraton for my stay.

• Stayed: February 2014

Hello BFuller933,

We are glad to hear you’re pleased with your experience, and we will commend Brian on his genuine caring attitude and his outstanding service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Dallas again in the future for another special Sheraton experience.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Chose this hotelel because of location to conference we were attending. Service was excellent. Upgraded to the club level and enjoyed continental breakfast each morning and complimentary wine/beer and appetizers in the evening. The staff of the club rooom were so sweet and accomodating. (Especially Sara Marie)
Nice fitness center and pool area also. Very clean rooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Cindy,

We appreciate you sharing your review with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our service, and the facilities, as well as the club lounge. We invite you to stay with us again in the future for another wonderful experience.