“Customer Service at its best!!”

Ranked #39 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about the customer service at this Sheraton in Dallas. I was there a good part of a week for a conference. From the moment I arrived I was treated with utmost respect, every employee was equipped to answer any question, and the most amazing thing was the employee posted at all times at the front entrance doors, who would readily and efficiently open the door for any customer coming or going, and with a smile and courtesy that was seamless. This operation is second-to-none, hands down. I will make sure I tell other business associates, and always choose Sheraton, wherever I go for my business events. Thank you, folks!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Courtney V, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Hi Victor_M723,
Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. Your kind words about the service you received from our team here are much appreciated as we always like to hear particularly memorable guest experiences. It is good to know that our service exceeded your expectations while you were with us. We eagerly anticipate having you back again in the future!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

"Attended a five-day conference at the Sheraton Dallas, Sept. 17-21. This facility is massive, yet personable and comfortable. My room was well appointed with awesome view of the Dallas skyline. Staff was committed to my comfort and addressed my every need. Hope to have our annual training here next year." Toby Cross

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Courtney V, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Hi Toby C,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. We are so pleased to hear your experience with us was memorable and we look forward to having you back with us again soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed at the Sheraton for the Semi-Annual TVC Conference....best conference ever and the best accommodations provided by Sheraton and the Staff!!! From the moment I checked in till the time I left, I felt welcome and comfortable. Thank you Sheraton Dallas!

Room Tip: I had the 4th floor room....very nice, quite and convenient to the lobby and conference rooms.

Hi Paul B,
We are so glad the service our staff provided and hotel amenities enabled you to enjoy a stress-free stay with us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. We look forward to having you back with us again soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

while i couldnt have asked for a better location or a friendlier staff, the rooms were a bit small for the price. the bed was not the greatest either. the trash can was also full of trash from the previous occupant.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Hi herschel h,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our prime location and attentive, welcoming staff were able to meet your needs. However, we apologize for the unemptied trash in your room when you arrived as that is not something typical of our service, but we will certainly get with our housekeeping team to ensure it doesn't happen again. Thanks again for reviewing your stay at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel when it was an Adams Mark. This is the hotel $90 million later. The appearance of the hotel and amenities are very good and well done. There are a few issues that closer inspection after the remodel is needed. Housekeeping is a slight weak spot. E.g. My coffee maker still had the grounds from previous occupant of room. I threw them in the trash can. No big deal; except the toilet paper holder wasnot secured. It came apart, TheTP fell in the tras can and absorbed old coffee. Then the plug in the bath tub came out. Hosekeeping did not fix the TP holder or even replace the TP roll. Other than housekeeping and maintenance everyone was very first class. I was at a large convention and checking was excellent.

Room Tip: My GPS did not have Sheraton Dallas & did not recognize "North" Olive. As a POI use...

Hi Austin720,
Thank you for your comments. I apologize your housekeeping experience was less than you hoped for, and we are sorry for any inconvenience. As we are constantly striving to improve our hospitality and service in all areas, your feedback is very helpful. We would love to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We came to Dallas for a Training Conference with Legal Shield but our travel agent left us one day short on our reservation. Upon our arrival and check in, we shared our situation with Katie, who greeted us with a friendly welcome hello and warm smile and was immediately given assurance that we would be taken care of and not to worry. She provided us with an option that actually saved us additional money and added value to our stay. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The next trip to Dallas, we'll be certain to stay at this Sheraton.

Hi Bob Z,
Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. Your kind words about Katie are much appreciated as we always like to hear particularly memorable guest experiences. It is good to know that our service exceeded your expectations while you were with us. We eagerly anticipate having you back again in the future!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I found the Sheraton Dallas Hotel very nice! The rooms were spacious, beds were comfortable which is very important to me because of arthritis in my body. My only complaint was very expensive food at the Kitchen Table Restaurant. I live in Alaska and their prices were high compared to what I think is high in Alaska. Customer Service overall was great, when they know they have multiple conventions coming in at the same time, they should staff more front desk staff. Also Should not need to charge you for wi-fi, $16 for $24 hours! OUCH! Larger trash receptacles in each room would also be nice. Minor issues, but as a whole a great hotel, very clean, and comfortable!

Room Tip: We were in the Center tower and the rooms were very large and clean.

Hi Kari R,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and would love to have you back with us again in the future!