“Very Good”

Ranked #154 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed September 26, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I would like to share my experience with you all. I am a driver and I had a very very long day. I had called the Ramada in Dallas ( Love Field) and a young man Sean answer the phone after two ring which surprise me cause I really thought it would take longer and maybe even put me on hold but he didn't. He asked me how he could help me and I ask if he could send his van to pick me up from work, He told me that the way is on its way and should be there within 15 minutes. It was I just couldn't believe it. A young man very well groomed by the of Noe got out of the van and place my suitcases in back of the van. How nice was that. As he drove to the hotel I notice that I became relaxed with his driving. He was a very smooth driver. To me that was so good to see because I have been in some taxi cabs where the driver would weave in and out of traffic, talking on the phone, and I even had one driver that had the music so loud that by the time I got to my location my head hurt, so to ride with Noe was so refreshing. When I got to the hotel Mr. Sean had my room already for me. Unbelievable. What a great end to a very long day. So as tired I am I just had to take the time to tell you all about these two great men that made my day. Thank You very much Sean, Noe, and Ramada for having such great employees. I will tell all my friend about your hotel and its because of these two men that made me feel very important.
Gloria

Reviewed September 6, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jay G
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip and I must say this was one of the best hotel's I have stayed at. The staff was extremely curtious and helpful. The room was very clean and had a very good smell to it when I first entered, the outsite view was great from my room and the bathroom was clean and had a few extra towels and toiletres. The bar and kitchen had excellent food as well. Not too far from the airport and many businesses near by for a quick run. This hotel will always be my choice of stay. Just simply A+

Room Tip: Good everything!