“Our Experience”

Ramada Dallas Love Field
Ranked #147 of 204 Hotels in Dallas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times during my visit to the Dallas area for business. I found it to be a desirable hotel that accommodates my business and budget needs. Hotel is an older property kept in excellent condition.. Comfortable beds, friendly staff, restaurant food is excellent and shuttle has always been a big plus. This hotel is one of my top picks! A bang for your buck!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RamadaDallasLove, General Manager at Ramada Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with the Ramada Dallas Love Field Hotel. Our top goal is Customer Satisfaction and it appears that we accomplished that. I will definitely pass the information along to the staff so that they know.

We look forward to your return in the future.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I ended up here after my flight was diverted to Dallas for weather. It was really run down. Not what I expected from Ramada. It was Saturday night and the hotel was filled with loud drunk kids who were running up and down the halls and banging doors. I would ave given it 1 star except that it was very close to the airport and the shuttle driver was awesome. I would not recommend staying here.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tbacus
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the Ramada Inn Dallas Love Field Hotel. Our goal is for everyone to be satisfied with their stay and I am sorry to hear that you had the issues with the noise from the group of kids that were inhouse.

We are in the process fo trying to make sure that we are taking care of all of our guests issues and concerns so that everyone is happy with their stay. Your comments will help us to be able to improve our service and our property.

Again, thank you for your comments and we do hope that you will come back to give us another chance in the future.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Motel is run down and dated. In a ghetto area. Air conditioner extremely loud. Front desk staff is either incompetent or lazy, and also rude. Advertised airport shuttle but did not have one available without a 2 hour wait. Better value elsewhere.

Room Tip: Choose a room at a different hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank L A
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how your recent stay at the Ramada Dallas Love Field was. I am sorry that you had issues, but want to assure you that we are working on many different aspects of our property and our team.

We will be working with the staff on attitudes and the times of transportation. We do have set times for leaving the hotel, but when you arrive at Love Field Airport, we try to send the driver as soon as possible. These are issues that we will continue to work on and I hope that you will come back and give us another chance in the future.
Oklahoma
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was my third time to stay at this hotel, and it will be my last time. The first time I stayed here it was not bad, but each time I have stayed here it has been worse than the previous time.
I had booked a king room for 3 nights, when we arrived we were given two room keys, one would not open the door at all (the end was cut off the card key) and the other opened the door once, but when we came back in with our luggage would not open the door again. We went to the front desk to advise of the problem and were told "there had been some problems recently with some door locks". We pointed out that the card key was cut and were told that was done to make it work better. We were given a new room key and tried that to no avail, eventually the man at the reception asked us if we would mind separate beds (this was a mini-honeymoon so of course we minded), he then grudgingly made two new room keys and took us to the room nearest to the reception desk and tried both keys before shoving them into my hand and walking off (he made me feel like I just did not know how to work a card key). Throughout our stay we had intermittent difficulties with our room keys, but did manage to get in each time after 15 to 20 tries.
The first morning we got a phone call at about 8am to the room from reception wanting to know who we were and what we were doing in the room, my husband explained who we were and about the room change the night before, seemingly the guy at the desk had not updated the computer to reflect that he had changed our room.
Breakfast we were told was available until 9.30 am, we went over just before 9am one morning, the hot food was gone, the coffee was gone and after we made one waffle that was gone too. We asked staff if there would be more food and were simply told "No, breakfast ends at 9.30"
Housekeeping did not visit our room the first day, and on the second they did not replace all the used toiletries (no new shower cap and not as many towels left) also the toilet paper was much lower quality than it was when I stayed two and a half months ago.
The location of our room was not good, everyone entering or leaving the hotel passed our door, every time the hotel shuttle was leaving we could hear the driver shouting for passengers, and several times we were woken early by the sound of dogs barking.
I will not be staying at this hotel again when there are many better hotels in the area to chose from, overall we were very disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaDallasLove, General Manager at Ramada Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the Ramada Inn Dallas Love Field. Our top goal is for guest satisfaction and your comments and suggestions are very important to us so that we can improve our product and our service. We want all of our guests to be happy with their stay and we seemed to have failed you on that. For that, I want to deeply apologize and assure you that your comments are not taken lightly.

I just took over the position of General Manager and I can assure you that with your comments and suggestions, we will be making every stride to improve our service and property so that hopefully you will come back to give us another chance to show you how we are improving.

Again, thank you for your comments and I hope to see you again at the Ramada Inn Dallas Love Field.