“wonderful ime”

Ranked #145 of 203 Hotels in Dallas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Was at this hotel for Texas /OU weekend. I've stayed at other hotels during the same time in previous years. This is the first time that I found an all around great hotel. They have earned my business again next year and the years to come. From the moment I got in the shuttle from Love Field to the time I checked out the entire staff provided outstanding customer service.

The hotel offered a great breakfast selection. The hotel Resturant was outstanding as well. " I recommend the pasta with chicken!"

The front desk was helpful in giving directions to the nearest DART Train station. "very easy to travel by train from this hotel to downtown."

Will come back next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
ramadadallas, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear :

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 214 638 6100.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just got here, rude staff, dirty corridors, broken exit signs, exposed wires, all breakfast fruit bruised, foam plates and plastic forks and spoons,

This is the worst hotel i have been in for a long while, I feel embarrased for the staff - they couldnt be bothered to keep the breakfast area clean .

I am here for 1 day - I knew there was a GOD. YUK YUK YUK

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am a loyal Ramada traveler, and when I was scheduled to work in Dallas for two weeks, it wasn't hard to decide which hotel to stay in. I was at the hotel for ten nights, and found the staff to be very friendly and the facility to be updated, clean and everything a business traveler would need. The rooms are large and well equipped, with very comfortable beds and furnishings. The room had a refrigerator which was very convenient to have left over food and water in the room. I can't say enough about the housekeeping staff - they were very friendly, efficient and did an excellent job servicing the room. On one occasion I needed something, and they delivered it to my room very quickly. Ramada offers excellent breakfast. Next trip to Dallas, I'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel exceeded my expectations. We were stranded at the love field airport. Ramada Love field had free shuttle service to and from the airport which made our trip so much easier. The breakfast they served in the morning was free and i was very impressed by the variety of items they had. The staff were very helpful and very patient to our needs. Overall great service. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Santa Fe
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The outshide of the property and the parking lot had a lot of trash and weeds. I went in to check in and was finally greeted by a clerk who did not much to help. One corridor had a strip of white hanging down from the ceiling to the floor. Did not go there to see what it was. I was given a room key and as I was going to my room saw dirty walls and doors. The people wandering the halls were enought to make me nervous. Then my room key did not work so I turned around and then told the desk clerk I was not staying there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family