“Wonderful Hotel with Great Staff”

Ramada Dallas Love Field
Ranked #155 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel! It is very nice and has all the amenities you could ask for. The rooms are spacious and the beds very comfortable. The breakfast was awesome and the hotel restaurant has a delicious menu to select from. The location was really good and easy to access. The staff was friendly and helpful; they often asked if there was anything that we needed. We had all the conveniences and were made to feel right at home. Whenever I need to be in Dallas, this is definitely where we will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Judy H
ramadadallas, General Manager at Ramada Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

We appreciate your feed back on trip advisor. Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed here off and on for several weeks while a loved one recovered in an area hospital. The staff was friendly and gracious. The room was large with a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was so comfortable it was hard to get up. The unique decor of the room made my stay very pleasant. I felt warm and cozy, not cramped. The guest laundry made my life easier during my long stay. The machines were kept in good working condition, and the area was kept clean and tidy. Free breakfast every day! I'm not talking a bagel or doughnut, there was bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.., it was wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I am currently staying at the Ramada and will never again stay here. The lights in my room kinda work. If you jiggle the light swith they will come on. The curtains have long rips in them. The toilet seat looks like its 10 years old, it's not supposed to be yellow. The TV is the old tube kind that has a crappy picture. THere are no outlets to plug in a computer or phone charger.
The breakfast this morning was horrible. No meat but three trays of eggs. Of course there were biscuits and watery gravy but one bite and I was done with that. I ate a waffle that stuck to the maker.
After breakfast I was walking back to my room when I saw a roach, about 1.5" long, crawling across the wall in the hallway.

Room Tip: Someplace else
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 214-638-6100.

Regards
Cara Leising

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had the Safari Room reserved for a month, the room was very large, nicely decorated and clean. The room was large enough for our elderly parents to feel comfortable and not confined, and nice to have a refrigeration/microwave in room . It was convenient for us to stay there while various family members were traveling to Dallas from other areas around Texas to be with a family member who was hospitalized. The staff got to know us as various members of the family was checking in and out during our month stay. They were concerned about our loved one and always asked how he was doing. The owner was most gracious and helpful to our entire family. We always enjoyed going for breakfast, the food was always hot, good and variey of items to choose from. The restaruant was good place to eat. It was so helpful having a washer/dryer on location and use of the shuttle service. The location was good, easy for us to get to downtown Dallas. I would highly recommend this hotel, the staff are wonderful!

Room Tip: Safari Room , nice and big. Located on second floor just off the elevtor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 19, 2012

It is an Inn and has all characteristic you should expect, but it is very well located and the staff is great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Wow, is all I can say about this Ramada hotel and their staff. I have traveled extensively over the years for business and pleasure and have never come across a more attentive/cohesive staff. Honestly I never stay at Ramada Inns and reluctantly (in town for an industry trade show and all other hotels in the area were booked) made reservations based on trip advisor reviews from previous guests.
Don't let the great price fool you, this place is a bargain not a run down hotel. It is by no means a luxury hotel and yes the basic structure is dated; however the rooms and common areas are kept very neat and clean.
Where the truly amazing (above and beyond) service came in was with the complimentary shuttle this hotel provides. We never waited more than 5 minutes for a shuttle, most of the time we walked right onto the shuttle and they took us to our desired destination. Besides being very helpful EVERY shuttle driver had personality plus and really took pride in their company.
Congratulations to the owner of this property, you can tell they eat, breath and sleep customer service and it shows.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Dallas area. Not only is it the best deal going, you will love their staff!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AzTravelFreak
Reviewed November 15, 2011

This was the best hotel stay in a long time for us. They had an above-par breakfast, with bacon, biscuits and gravy, eggs, and clean service. They even opened up early for us. The shuttle was way above average, on our return we had airport issues and Chris went above and beyond for us. He even loaded our luggage directly into our car. I used Sleep-Park 'N Fly, and this was the best ever for us. Rooms beautiful, clean, quiet, and front desk was far above excellent in customer service.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Virginia C
ramadadallas, Manager at Ramada Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business.

Kay