All reviews hard boiled eggs texas shaped waffles yogurt breakfast bar stay there again easy access great place to stay hot breakfast we've stayed first floor rooms are clean nice room very nice hotel front desk staff business trip pets lq
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pleasantly surprised!!! Location was in a very nice area. Our room was very tastefully decorated. The only downsize was the breakfast. Although, the waffles were DELICIOUS!, there were no side dishes... I would recommend this place.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a 9 hour layover at DFW (12-9am) and decided to stay off site and get some sleep. La Quinta was much cheeper than the Hyatt and just as convenient (maybe 5 minutes more by Uber). Free breakfast and airport shuttle. We came to sleep, eat and get back to the airport. This worked well on our budget.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here as part of a business trip and was quite disgusted to see that all the plates, cups, bowls everything you use to eat your breakfast is either single use plastic or polystyrene! It shocked me to see such a huge hotel chain would have a total disregard for their impact on the environment and our oceans.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Golar B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas - Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave such a passionate review. I understand your concern, and do not disagree that we need ecofriendly options. I recycle everything in my personal life even though only 20% is actually recycled with 25% being incinerated, and 55% being discarded.Personally I am quite the minimalist. To that end we are waiting for a biodegradable solution to come in for testing even as I write this.

That being said, I do not feel that your rating is a fair one. It reflects on the hotel staff that have no control over what products are used in this facility. We all want a cleaner and healthier environment, but for the time being we have to use the items at our disposal until we can make improvements.

Thank you for your time.

Reviewed May 31, 2019

In addition to being a nice La Quinta, they have plenty of well lit areas for dog walking. With a dispenser for potty bags and a garbage can for the waste right there it was very convenient. Close to where my dog trial was located. Plenty of nice restaurants in the area.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

NASTYYYY!!!! We got a pet friendly room the first one smelled like smoke !! The second one smelled like Dog pee and Dog !! Yes we have a dog, but we’re beey clean with her . The manager was rude and customer service sucked !!!! I hated my entire experience . The room was filthy from beginning to end . I will NEVER BE BACK !! I definitely called corporate .

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Golar B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas - Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with our corporate office.