All reviews hard boiled eggs texas shaped waffles yogurt breakfast bar stay there again easy access great place to stay hot breakfast we've stayed first floor rooms are clean nice room very nice hotel front desk staff business trip pets lq
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

NASTYYYY!!!! We got a pet friendly room the first one smelled like smoke !! The second one smelled like Dog pee and Dog !! Yes we have a dog, but we’re beey clean with her . The manager was rude and customer service sucked !!!! I hated my entire experience . The room was filthy from beginning to end . I will NEVER BE BACK !! I definitely called corporate .

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Golar B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas - Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with our corporate office.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

This was my first stay at a La Quinta hotel and I have to say, overall, it proved to be quite comfortable and convenient. The staff were courteous, kind and efficient; the location was ideal in that it was both quiet and close to where I needed to be; and the value for money was very good. Allow me to elaborate a little:

As noted, I very much appreciated the location of this La Quinta. Located approximately 20 kilometers from DFW, is far enough from downtown Dallas to get you away from the heavy traffic but close enough to give the avid traveler peace of mind. In fact, the average travel time from DFW to here (or vice versa) is under 20 minutes. Similarly, this La Quinta is within walking distance of a number of interesting restaurants and attractions – a lot of ethnic foods and the Galleria await! For me, though, I liked that I could partake in an early evening stroll and feel safe doing it. The surrounding neighbourhood is, in my view, quite nice and complements the La Quinta well.

In terms of the hotel, I felt it was nice for the price paid. The grounds appeared well manicured and taken care of; the main lobby area is spacious and contemporary; navigation proved to be easy and straight forward. I also liked that coffee, tea and water were available 24/7 at no charge in the breakfast dining area. It’s a small touch, but it’s these things that stick out most with travelers. And speaking of breakfast, the (free) offerings were quite nice: Waffles, cereals, toast and various beverages. Sure, it’s not fancy, but what do you expect for free?

In any event, following check-in, I proceeded to my room, which featured 2 Queen-size beds. First impressions were very good: The accommodation was clean and well-appointed with many of the amenities we expect of a modern hotel (complimentary WiFi, flat screen TVs, easy access ports to charge smart devices, microwave, etc). The bed, as well, was comfortable and afforded me a good night’s rest. In short, I had absolutely no issues with the room. Where I did find this La Quinta wanting, however, was in noise level. It’s not that people were overly noisy per se; it was more that the walls seemed very thin at this property. Besides hearing people walk by my room at all hours, what I found most telling was the fact that I could very easily hear somebody across the hallway watching Star Wars. And I should point out that this issue wasn’t limited to me. One of my friends, who stayed in a different room on the opposite side of the hotel, also took note of the thinness of the walls.

That not withstanding, my overall stay was very good and I would patronize this hotel again. The grounds were clean; the neighbourhood nice; and the staff were friendly and efficient. Indeed, the bright yellow of La Quinta stood out and provided a nice contrast against the greenery that adorns the property – like a beacon of shining light!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Keep doing what you are doing, because it really matters to people who are traveling with their families.
I will return and consider very highly to stay at your place again; Thank you very much Staff and Management

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Krizializ was awesome upon check in. The location was convenient and clean and comfortable . I enjoyed the sitting area as it was comfortable and had coffee and tea available 24/7. Room was spacious and clean.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

We arrived to the hotel a little before 11am in hopes to check in after a very long drive. The front desk said they were fully booked and they we would have to come back at 1130. After waiting around nearly an hour, we went back and say told us nothing was available still and to come back at 1230. So we sat in the parking lot for another hour, at 1 we were finally able to check in. The room, 231, had an awful urine smell and we were moved to another room, 218, which was not necessarily clean but didn’t have any odors. The cleanliness off the hotel rooms wasn’t very good. The tile floors was sticky, they was random spots on the walls and doors, the carpet had stains all over. We had to be here for a week so we made do. Breakfast wasn’t anything great, waffles, cereal and various breads. Juice and coffee. Large, nice eating area/lobby. Nice location, close to a ton of restaurants if you wanted to walk. No deposit upon check and and no pet fees.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple