All reviews texas shaped waffles yogurt breakfast bar stay there again easy access great place to stay hot breakfast we've stayed first floor rooms are clean nice room very nice hotel front desk staff business trip pets lq lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019

Keep doing what you are doing. It is working so why change a ood thing. as i have said a small hot breakfast would be great. The staff is always pleasant and helpfull checking in or out.We really like the set up and the location

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was very clean (every area I was, including the room) and the staff was great. The location is also very good. My only con (and maybe this is a new standard for La Quinta) is that the breakfast does not have eggs and bacon/sausage. The only hot options available is prepare a toast or make some waffle.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2019

I stay at this establishment often. It is always clean and breakfast is always good. Staff is great and it has easy access to many restaurants. Pets are still allowed with the take over of Wyndham. I do wish LaQuinta wouldn't have sold because it takes more points to get free rooms, upgrades, and welcome gifts now.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Golar B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas - Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear D4846DMkarens,

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. For our pets with guests we have just installed a new green pet station in the back of the property. There is not much that I can do about the new points system, but I understand your concern. Thank you again for your review, and being a returning member of our hotel.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Hotel was nice and room was nice as well breakfast options could be a little more but was better than expected. Location of hotel to other restaurants and downtown was good. My wife and kids liked the hotel and staff

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Rocky R,

Thank you for the awesome review. I am glad to hear that your family enjoyed their stay with us. I hope that you visit our hotel again the next time that you're in town.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Dark parking lot. Check-in clerk didn't seem to know how business credit/debit cards work. Had to leave behind a business card attached with my debit card (showing my business name) just to put a card on file. Never experienced this behavior before.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Pioneer01687685876,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize that we had trouble with your check in. We have trained on this matter and there should be no further problems going forward. Thanks again.