All reviews hard boiled eggs texas shaped waffles yogurt breakfast bar stay there again easy access great place to stay hot breakfast we've stayed first floor rooms are clean nice room very nice hotel front desk staff business trip pets lq
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Room tip: Check-out the bed before you commit to the room.
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Golar B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas - Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018

Since La Quinta allow pets and our dog is more important then me, you will have a loyal guest for the rest of my life. We plan on traveling to California in November and it was a easy task to locate 6 hotels that took pets Thank you the easy web site and to all the owners

Dear n0rmanj0hnb,

Thank you for the stellar review on behalf of our four legged friends! It is our pleasure to allow pets. We realize that they are more than animals, they are part of the family. Take care, and thanks again.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

Everything was great! The airplanes were a little un-nerving at first but then I realized that they were just landing and it was O.K. I did not enjoy the breakfast because I did not eat breakfast. I know mom always said it's the most important meal of the day!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello tomc494,

Mom is always right. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to review our property. We love hearing feedback from our guests, and we hope to see you back here soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 18, 2018

This location had a big nice lobby and pool courtyard. Check in and out was quick. They have a convenient basic breakfast. (No eggs or meats) I do enjoy the rooms at this location, they feel more spacious. I thought it was interesting that I could hear voices in the hallway, but not in my room. The only negative thing was that their bathtubs need some TLC or updated. The caulking around the tub was beginning to come loose, and there was some previous adhesive that was not removed. Location is accessible to food, entertainment, and the highway.

Dear AndrewnL3AX,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are working on those tubs but we can only do a few at a time. I hope that on your next stay they are all taken care of, and you can just sit back and relax. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

I think this is a good value if you are traveling with pets and a great location. The elevator looked older but that is the only thing I noticed that wasn't on the up and up. Overall pleased with the facility and the stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Golar B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas - Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

488troyc,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. I hope that we see you back here soon. Thanks again.