All reviews front desk indoor pool hot tub room was clean love field the breakfast area free breakfast airport shuttle proximity freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel for an overnight stay. Close to the airport. Close to shops and restaurants. Clean and spacious rooms. Nice comfortable beds. Nice and quiet area. Nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. Small gym. Free internet and parking.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaKing o
ta-jravinder, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dallas/ Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback, glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay , looking forward to see you again in near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

Overall great but one bad spot

I spent one night at this Baymont.

This Baymont by Wyndham Dallas Love Field is actually 10 minutes by freeway from Love Field.

The design and execution are very good. There are electrical outlets in every lamp. The bathtub has a bow-out shower curtain rod. The bed was comfortable. The heating systems worked well. The TV was high quality. Wi-fi worked. I was surprised there was a small indoor pool and a jacuzzi. I did not try them. Everything in the hotel worked and clean.

Breakfast was included. The hot dishes were scrambled eggs, fried potatos and biscuit. There was a waffle maker.

The only bad spot was my experience with the front desk. Upon check-in I got keys that did not open my assigned room. I had to go back to the desk for new key cards.

Upon check-out they could not find me. I had prepaid through HotelsTonight. T asked for a receipt and the same clerk as at check-in would not give me one. When I got home I checked my credit card account and there was a pending charge of $266. At a hotel without a restaurant how can a one-night stay be that much. Two days later the charge was reversed at the credit card account.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
ta-jravinder, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dallas/ Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback, your feedback is very important to us. As your reservation was prepaid and book via Hotel tonight so you might receive the final receipt from HotelTonight as you didn't pay any room rent at the hotel. we can give you a receipt but that will not reflect any of your payment. regarding pending charges, it should be $100 rental deposit, that will reverse once the guest checks out from our system. I need to find out why it was $266. I do apologize for the inconvenience you had due to transaction, I hope you will give us another chance to host your stay .

Reviewed March 6, 2019

The staff at check in and check out was rude, they didn’t make you feel welcome. Was not greeted at check out, the front desk act like you were distributing them. However the young lady that was preparing breakfast was very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback, I do apologize on behalf of our Frontdesk staff, I will personally work with them and make sure they provide best service to our guests and total satisfaction is out main priority, I hope you will give us another chance to host your stay.

Reviewed February 14, 2019

I stayed here as a solo female traveler and there was so much that I did not light about this experience. I was followed to my room by men, multiple times, I had to avoid going to my room and go back down to the lobby instead. The elevator is so so painfully slow and there were so many questionable guest there. I at no point felt safe. I was also given a room that did not allow me to close the door so I had to switch rooms. The room I ended up with did not have a shower curtain and was not the cleanest but at that point I sucked it up and made the best of my one night stay. Every floor smelt of weed so so badly to the point where it makes you cough just trying to breath normally.

I would not recommend it for a solo female, I at no point felt safe or comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I was in the area for training and stayed here the whole week. Staff was friendly and room was clean, but had a faint musty smell. The room was quiet and I had a good night sleep. Pool and hot tub looked nice but I didn’t have time to jump in. I’ll have to the next time I’m here.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ravinder J, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Dallas/ Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback, It is very important for us to improve , Regarding musty smell you talking about that might be cos of the Ac unit in room ,I will personally check with my maintenance to make sure we have right AC unit and its working properly.